Newell Rubbermaid

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

George Steven in West Hollywood, California

113 months ago

I worked at Newell for 6 years. Hard work, high expectations. They always brought in new, young, energetic graduates who looked down at the rest of us as they were coached and told that they were better. With hard work, making sure that you yourself perform, it was a breeze and Newell responded positively. Meanwhile the new, younger managers slowly disappeared. They are a great company with the same problems that any other firm would have. They truly supported those who helped with the growth of the firm. A solid, terrific company.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No Reply - Report abuse

David Choromanski in Manhattan Beach, California

111 months ago

What are you doing now George? Why did you leave?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

jason witherspoon, chlt nc 334-744-3983 in Landis, North Carolina

107 months ago

George Steven in West Hollywood, California said: I worked at Newell for 6 years. Hard work, high expectations. They always brought in new, young, energetic graduates who looked down at the rest of us as they were coached and told that they were better. With hard work, making sure that you yourself perform, it was a breeze and Newell responded positively. Meanwhile the new, younger managers slowly disappeared. They are a great company with the same problems that any other firm would have. They truly supported those who helped with the growth of the firm. A solid, terrific company.

Help me get on, I'll send you my resume. I am an Industrial Designer in charlotte nc.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

n in Cleveland, Ohio

106 months ago

Jason if you are looking send your resume to Mike Brown, mbrown@cstnational.com He's an excellent recruiter.

Nicole.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

George in Los Angeles, California

106 months ago

David Choromanski in Manhattan Beach, California said: What are you doing now George? Why did you leave?

Bean counters at Newell decided that costs were lower in Memphis so they moved this division there. I was offered a relocation package. I love LA so I declined. I wanted to raise our son here. Mitsubishi took me and they also were terrific.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.