Rubbermaid Relationship

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (13)

Ms. Joey Hitzig

92 months ago

I LIVE IN GREENSBORO, AND HAVE NOTICED THERE ARE MANY JOBS AVAILABLE IN HIGH POINT, THAT MY EXPERIENCE WOULD BE AN ASSET TO THIS COMPANY. I WOULD LIKE THE HELP TO GET AN INTERVIEW.
REGARDS.
JOEY HITZIG

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Emma (Host) in Stamford, Connecticut

92 months ago

Joey, Although someone from Newell Rubbermaid may see this forum, you may have a better response by applying directly to the job posting. You can do a company search on Indeed by typing in "company:company name" in the What search box. In your case you would type company:newell rubbermaid (www.indeed.com/jobs?q=company%3Anewell+rubbermaid&l=)

When you find a job listing that interests you, click on it and you'll be directed to the site the job is originally posted, and there you will find instructions on how to apply.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

spanky in Muskego, Wisconsin

92 months ago

If (*name removed) is a recruiter in Chicago, why does the city come up with Pleasanton, CA? (Robert Half's Headquarters)

Robert Konkel in San Marcos, Texas

91 months ago

I used to work for Intercraft which was a division of Newell. Back then I was a product manager. I have extensive sales and project managment skills as well. I am looking at the best way to get my foot in the door as Sr. Account Manager.

Any ideas or poeple to call on?

RK

Stephen Brown in Charlotte, North Carolina

91 months ago

Nice to here. I think that I wuld be a perfect fit with Newell Rubermaid, but I cant seem to get in the door. You help would be gretly appreciated.

I will email my resume as an attachment

Stephen Brown

Robert Konkel in Indianapolis, Indiana

91 months ago

Stephen, You need to proof you emails a little better if you want to be a "NEWLIE"

Michael Watz

91 months ago

Brad Fitzpatrick said: I'm a Finance and Accounting recruiter here in Chicago and have a very good relationship with Managers within this firm. If you'd like to be considered shoot me your resume at brad.fitzpatrick@roberthalf.com. We can talk about your background to see if you're a good fit.

Brad;

I would like to be able to get my foot in the door. I have developed 2 resumes, one is focused on management, the second on culinary.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

don olson in Surprise, Arizona

91 months ago

Brad Fitzpatrick said: I'm a Finance and Accounting recruiter here in Chicago and have a very good relationship with Managers within this firm. If you'd like to be considered shoot me your resume at brad.fitzpatrick@roberthalf.com. We can talk about your background to see if you're a good fit.
experienced mobile mktg tour mgr/drv. applied several months ago and no reply. can you help me get in the door? thanks

CDV in Charlotte, North Carolina

90 months ago

Hang out at Red Rocks in Birkdale Village during lunch hour. You are bound to run in to some of the staff. Perhaps, your resume can walk itself in.

Ewwww.

Robert Konkel in Chicago Ridge, Illinois

90 months ago

Thanks for the excellent tip...kind of hard for me since I live in Texas....

HR Professional seeking employment in Montgomery, Alabama

89 months ago

Brad Fitzpatrick in Pleasanton, California said: I'm a Finance and Accounting recruiter here in Chicago and have a very good relationship with Managers within this firm. If you'd like to be considered shoot me your resume at brad.fitzpatrick@roberthalf.com. We can talk about your background to see if you're a good fit.

Are you familiar with the company in Atlant, GA? THe announcement says "must be willing to relocate" do they offer relocation assistance?

Robert Konkel in Bentonville, Indiana

89 months ago

When I worked for Newell, they provided a relocation package.....You should be able to negotiate a nice one if they really want you....

ann fischer in Crown Point, Indiana

63 months ago

I have submitted a resume to the Ashland location in Lowell, Indiana, but haven't heard back from them yet. Any idea how I can contact them to follow up? I feel I'll be a great fit for the job.
Any help is greatly appreciated!

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.