Salaries and Benefits

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Newell Rubbermaid?

What do you like best about working at Newell Rubbermaid? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

Lori Weems in Lake Mary, Florida

107 months ago

I am benchmarking Rubbermaid for a class assignment in HR, at Univerisity of Phoenix, and wanted to get info on the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Emma in Stamford, Connecticut

107 months ago

Here's a search I did on Indeed looking for Rubbermaid job listings: www.indeed.com/jobs?radius=&q=rubbermaid&l=

Click on the "more actions" link on one of the job listings. This gives you links to some great background information pertaining to the company and job opportunity. You'll also notice direct links to the networking sites LinkedIn and Ryze. These links will bring you to a list of contacts that match the company (i.e., www.linkedin.com/search?search=&company=Rubbermaid+Home+Products) Hopefully you can find someone within the network that can provide you with the information you need.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Sue from Chicago in Wheaton, Illinois

102 months ago

jeff said:
That's a real school... university of phoenix... where everybody gets in... I personally would never hire anybody from there... aaahhhh...let me see.... university of michigan vs... university of phoenix..

That's a rather elitist, and rude, attitude. Not everyone who wants an education has the means or access to the university of 'your' choice. With that type of attitude about hiring practices, I'd wonder what other prejudices you have regarding hiring. hmmm... legal screening vs. bias....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Chris in Shrewsbury, Massachusetts

101 months ago

jeff in Prairie Village, Kansas said: That's a real school... university of phoenix... where everybody gets in... I personally would never hire anybody from there... aaahhhh...let me see.... university of michigan vs... university of phoenix..

Prairie Village, KS... Hmm... THAT sounds like a real center of the universe. We'll definitely be taking Jeff's opinions for every penny they're worth. So that's 2¢, minus $50 for extreme condescension... Looks like you still owe us all $49 and change, buddy.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Keivn in Baltimore, Maryland

100 months ago

The pay is higher than average and the bonus structure is almost double that of other companies.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Mike zajac in Cincinnati, Ohio

99 months ago

I got fired from the walmart in winchester, tn they did it meanly, broke my heart and spirt i will NEVER be the happy go lucky
person i was. i would like to sue my manager, maybe i should talk to their pastors and parents.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (13) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.