How to get a job at NextGen Healthcare.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Host

Do you work at NextGen Healthcare? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

medical professional in Ardmore, Pennsylvania

91 months ago

Not worth the time to apply at NextGen....I have applied 4-5 times. I am highly qualified but I have not even received a phone call. Very unprofessional if you ask me. Apparently you have to know someone in order to get in.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

ready to work in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

90 months ago

I have applied also...highly qualified...ready to work and work hard...no response from anyone...apparently you DO need to know someone to get in....seems to be like that everywhere you apply lately

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No Reply - Report abuse

commentor in Hatboro, Pennsylvania

17 months ago

Why keep on applying and you are highly qualified? Consider it to be their loss. I applied for a software testing temp job after recently completing a master degree in computer science from a good school with a 4.0 GPA. I studied software testing in grad school. HR circulated my resume all over because of my interest in information security and privacy of electronic health records. I got two face to face interviews and a phone screen for the original software testing. The phone screen went sour because the young guy in charged called 50 minutes late stating he was "tied up" and told him I had two other interviews. The one interview I was sat in some room with two kids close to twenty years younger deciding if they want to work with me. The other interview I was treated so poorly by the younger Indian guy and his boss along with a co-worker I withdrew my application even though I never applied for that position. They bombed me with questions on stuff they obviously learned on the job or read in a book sitting in the office and make an issue if I didn't know something. I thought the position was some sort of tech support position but the questions had nothing to do with that. I told them "whatever position you are considering me for, I am not interested".

My point is really, just apply once. If it wasn't a good fit there is a good chance it will never be. Just move on to somewhere else and don't look back.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.