How to get a job at Nielsen Media Research.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Host

Do you work at Nielsen Media Research? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

Comment1 in Apopka, Florida

110 months ago

Very High turnover rate at Nielsen

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Lorrie in Saint Petersburg, Florida

109 months ago

It was easy to get a job there. I went to the main call center nearest to me...in Dunedin Fl. I filled out the application..no prior experience in that field and after drug test and first interview that took 3 minutes I was scheduled for training. Getting in at the Head office, not the call center, is much more difficult. Many people had to start in call center and work thier way up which takes at least one year.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

zacksaunders in Draper, Utah

37 months ago

I am warning all of you who have offers to work at Nielsen. I have years of experience with this company and I can tell you that you will be sorry. You will work with low character people who are on drugs. Numbers are the only thing that matters and they will dispose of you after 5 - 7 years when you start making over 35K / year. I don't know what else I can do to let you all know this is one of the worst companies in America.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

gone...gone...gone.... in Durham, North Carolina

34 months ago

Host said: Do you work at Nielsen Media Research? did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

found job on monster.com
field rep job can be good, or not, depends on where you are and who your boss is. don't take the membership job, you will lose it, it's just a matter of time........

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.