Nike never call you back

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (9)

Lewis in Memphis, Tennessee

92 months ago

I have applied at Nike time and time they never call you back in MEMPHIS, TN it like the HUMAN RESOURCE DEPARTMENT DONT WORK. My question is Do Nike have a Human Resource Dept? and Why they work temps but wont hire new workers?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (11) Reply - Report abuse

misc. in Saint Louis, Missouri

91 months ago

Lewis in Memphis, Tennessee said: I have applied at Nike time and time they never call you back in MEMPHIS, TN it like the HUMAN RESOURCE DEPARTMENT DONT WORK. My question is Do Nike have a Human Resource Dept? and Why they work temps but wont hire new workers?

If you speak like you type on the computer, that is why you do not get hired!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (22) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

ss in Greenville, South Carolina

91 months ago

Lewis in Memphis, Tennessee said: I have applied at Nike time and time they never call you back in MEMPHIS, TN it like the HUMAN RESOURCE DEPARTMENT DONT WORK. My question is Do Nike have a Human Resource Dept? and Why they work temps but wont hire new workers?

Well, first of all you need to speak correctly. Your question was, " Do Nike have a Human Resourse Dept". It should have been Does Nike have a Resource Dept. This error is just one of many that you typed.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

indeedfan in Grove City, Ohio

91 months ago

ss and misc...give the guy a break. He is in search of a job, and I'm sure the blunt feedback is not doing a whole lot for his esteem/confidence, which he definitely needs!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Speaking English in Sandwich, Massachusetts

90 months ago

In todays job market communication is a skill we can not dismiss. Though we all come from different back grounds we must understand that the job you are applying for is in their world and if you can't fit into their thinking, communication and attitude then you will not be interviewed let alone offered a job ! Conform to their thinking and you will work !

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

ChiefGriggs2402 in Memphis, Tennessee

83 months ago

I have applied to Nike for several positions during the past nearly year now, and for the most part, I received a standardize email reply stating that I am not qualified for Nike positions ranging from Warehouse Associates to Security Area Manager. I am particulary interested in the Security Manager position. I feel very qualified for such a position based on 20 years of Law Enforcement experince which includes nearly 6 years of Director level management of a Police Department. I have appleid for the position 3 times via email and have a very good friend that works for Nike that personally turned in an extensive Resume packet for me. I am sure that Nike can use my experience, abilities, and work ethics in this security position. I only desired an interview. How does one get an interview?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

ChiefGriggs2402 in Memphis, Tennessee

83 months ago

I would like to know is it normal for Nike to hold a position open, that is so important to operations, such as the Area Security Manager for a year? I first applied for this position in April 2007.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Jada606 in Olive Branch, Mississippi

80 months ago

I am in the same boat. I have applied to Nike on several occasions. I even lucked up and got their human resouces fax number but received no response. Currently they have a position for a position available which falls under my profession. I am definitely qualified for this position and have submitted my resume and applied on their weblink for other positions, but to no avail. If anyone does come across an inside track for that corporation, please share. Until then, I will keep trying.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

William Jermann in Memphis, Tennessee

73 months ago

I have a question for all the people commenting here. Are all of the smart people here really stupid, and are all the stupid people really smart? The original person asked a question, and very few people replied giving anything even resembling an answer. Everyone understood what this person asked, but no one would bother answering. They just insult the person asking a question for poor grammar. I have a question for everyone in here. If you are so intelligent, why are you on a job search web site in the first place? It has been said that the only stupid question is the one that is not asked.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.