Whats the NIKE hiring process like?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (10)

Omar in Irving, Texas

22 months ago

I applied for a NIKE job, they called me to set up an interview, So I went in for a group interview last Thursday, Then I got a call on Saturday scheduling a interview for that next Monday, this interview was only me and one of the managers, she said they would send out background checks and they would go from there. I turned in my background check on the 2/13/13 I was wondering if anyone had gone through the hiring process with NIKE, I wanted to know how long it was going to take before I get hired, They use HireRight for their background check and how long the background check takes. Please help, Thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (23) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Anonymous Nation in Anonymous Proxy

21 months ago

Once you go through HireRight from NIKE, as long as you have a clean background and no felonies, you should be good(and excited) because that means you'll get hired. It takes about a week after the HireRight process to get a follow up from nike. In some cases, it can take up to 10 business days. Congrats.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (26) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

robertrenfrow95 in Salem, Oregon

20 months ago

Omar in Irving, Texas said: I applied for a NIKE job, they called me to set up an interview, So I went in for a group interview last Thursday, Then I got a call on Saturday scheduling a interview for that next Monday, this interview was only me and one of the managers, she said they would send out background checks and they would go from there. I turned in my background check on the 2/13/13 I was wondering if anyone had gone through the hiring process with NIKE, I wanted to know how long it was going to take before I get hired, They use HireRight for their background check and how long the background check takes. Please help, Thank you

Hey so I applied at Nike probably 2 weeks ago and got an interview this past Monday, it was a group interview with 8 people total in addition to the 2 employers. The lady said that if your chosen you would get a background check and everyone will hear back from them at the end of the week. Later that day I recieved an email from HireRight to complete my forms for a background check. I was excited to see this but was just curious to see how long the background check took for you and how long after did it take for Nike to call you? If you got the job? Thank!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

VivaLaBam in Racine, Wisconsin

15 months ago

Recently, I got hired at Nike. From the interview I received and completed the hireright package the same day then it took 9 days from that day to get a job offer!!! Yay me

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Aj in Rancho Santa Margarita, California

12 months ago

VivaLaBam in Racine, Wisconsin said: Recently, I got hired at Nike. From the interview I received and completed the hireright package the same day then it took 9 days from that day to get a job offer!!! Yay me

How did you get your résumé noticed by them? I've applied for several positions I feel I am well qualified for and have not gotten a call back or response on any of them? Any tips on how to make my résumé stand out to get to the next step of the hiring process??

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

MrzSpence23 in West Palm Beach, Florida

11 months ago

I submitted my resume to Nike November 28th, December 10th I received a phone call from Nike which turned out to be a phone interview. A couple weeks later I received a call from Nike's recruiting team asking me to come in for a face to face interview. When I arrived at the interview it was a group interview, 6 managers and 6 possible employees including myself. All 6 managers were warm and inviting. This made m want the job even more!!! About two weeks later on 1/9/2014 I received my Hire-Right forms for my background check. It took approximately a week from then to get a job offer!!!!!!! yay me

#TeamNike

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

DBoutilier in Vancouver, Washington

8 months ago

Does the hiring process include a drug test? How about a credit check?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

Infamous 415 in San Francisco, California

7 months ago

Hey guys I received a Hireright background check on 5/9/14 and submitted it the same day. Then I received a email on 5/12/14 that my report was viewable. Everything looked fine and I was wondering when to expect a call from Nike? It's been 9 days since my background check was processed. Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

lhang in Pasig City, Philippines

8 days ago

Omar in Irving, Texas said: I applied for a NIKE job, they called me to set up an interview, So I went in for a group interview last Thursday, Then I got a call on Saturday scheduling a interview for that next Monday, this interview was only me and one of the managers, she said they would send out background checks and they would go from there. I turned in my background check on the 2/13/13 I was wondering if anyone had gone through the hiring process with NIKE, I wanted to know how long it was going to take before I get hired, They use HireRight for their background check and how long the background check takes. Please help, Thank you

hi po san ka nag apply sa nike? :) ano yung da[at suot? Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

lhang in Pasig City, Philippines

8 days ago

hi sis saan ka nag apply sa nike? anong suot pag nag apply? Thanks :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.