Whats the NIKE hiring process like?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

Anonymous Nation in Anonymous Proxy

40 months ago

Once you go through HireRight from NIKE, as long as you have a clean background and no felonies, you should be good(and excited) because that means you'll get hired. It takes about a week after the HireRight process to get a follow up from nike. In some cases, it can take up to 10 business days. Congrats.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (78) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

lhang in Pasig City, Philippines

18 months ago

Omar in Irving, Texas said: I applied for a NIKE job, they called me to set up an interview, So I went in for a group interview last Thursday, Then I got a call on Saturday scheduling a interview for that next Monday, this interview was only me and one of the managers, she said they would send out background checks and they would go from there. I turned in my background check on the 2/13/13 I was wondering if anyone had gone through the hiring process with NIKE, I wanted to know how long it was going to take before I get hired, They use HireRight for their background check and how long the background check takes. Please help, Thank you

hi po san ka nag apply sa nike? :) ano yung da[at suot? Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (16) Reply - Report abuse

lhang in Pasig City, Philippines

18 months ago

hi sis saan ka nag apply sa nike? anong suot pag nag apply? Thanks :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

Ken in Elmhurst, New York

17 months ago

I got a phone interview on 1/28/14. How long it takes to get the call back again?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (25) / No (13) Reply - Report abuse

Paola Cabrera

12 months ago

Omar in Irving, Texas said: I applied for a NIKE job, they called me to set up an interview, So I went in for a group interview last Thursday, Then I got a call on Saturday scheduling a interview for that next Monday, this interview was only me and one of the managers, she said they would send out background checks and they would go from there. I turned in my background check on the 2/13/13 I was wondering if anyone had gone through the hiring process with NIKE, I wanted to know how long it was going to take before I get hired, They use HireRight for their background check and how long the background check takes. Please help, Thank you

i wanted to know if you ever got the job after the background check came back?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

Elias

4 months ago

I got a one-on-one interview on 1/30/16 with Nike....Is that a good thing?? and how long does it take to hear back from them After the interview ??

Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

MARKT in Florissant, Missouri

2 months ago

is there a drug test?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Steven Barone in Eugene, Oregon

20 days ago

The way to do it is wait for patients Nike will contact people if they are interested of interviewing them or not. I am applied for the Nike store in Eugene Oak way center , but I am waiting patiently for their response for them to call me. ASpecial Olympic athlete. The way it goes is their is three interviews that you or anyone has to pass for in order to .to be hired for the Nike job. I live not to far from the Nike store in Eugene Oregon at Oak way center . I can show up on time to the Nike store if I got hired. I hope the Nike store manager says he has a job that fits my skill like a position called shipping and recieving all of my friends said that will be a great fit for me to do at the Nike store in Eugene Oregon. I have great customer service skills I am very enthusiastic for Nike I am a loyal fan of Nike since 1994 and I got to meet Nike cofounder Phil Knight in person in 2014 and in 2015 with a hand a shake and a hug and us smiling at each-other. Special Olympic athlete Nike loyal fan forever. Go Nike Go Ducks. Steven Roy Barone. I have a learning disability. I applied last Tuesday it takes patience to get a response from not manager . Nike staff member from all over the world are like family to me forever they sponsor Special Olympics and I am a spe Nike staff member from all over the world are like family to me forever they sponsor Special Olympics and I am a Special Olympic athlete Olympic athlete to Eugene Oregon.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.