How to get a job at Nipro Diagnostics Inc..

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Host

Do you work at Nipro Diagnostics Inc.? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

Orbital in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

23 months ago

Nipro Diagnostics has a weirdness on hiring, if they even hire at all? I applied for a position with them and I initially talked to the HR/Internal Recruiter on the phone, from there on it was all e-mail communication only with him and the hiring manager.

A onsite interview was requested initially which lasted nearly half a day, then a week later they said the initial screening went well and they would like to call me in for a full day panel interview with at least 12-15 people involved. When I arrived for the 2nd interview, I had to fill out an Employment App. then the HR/Internal Recruiter met with me and discussed the benefits package and gave me a tour of the facilities, I then was handed off to the hiring manager.

All went well, lunch was offered at a local restaurant with the hiring managers group. I left at the end of the day with the thought that maybe an offer would be coming to me in a few days or week since they seemed very interested in me.

Well that's where it all ended.

After a few days, there was no response, I let it go a week then sent a non-intrusive e-mail to the hiring manager following up since I knew they were anxious to hire someone, well I got no response from him or anyone else, a week later a poorly written and formatted form letter arrives in my mail box from the HR/Internal Recruiter stating that "they received a very large response to the position and that I was not selected for the interview process."

It's like I was not even acknowledged for my time or even being there period. I never heard from Nipro again.

I then saw the job listed several times on various job boards, either by recruiters or direct placement over a period of 4 months to this day. It's an odd way to treat candidates. Rude to say the least.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.