NJVC ASRC Chenega?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Jeff in Belleville, Illinois

89 months ago

I have had three dealings with this company and none of them were good. I first met with them at a job fair in St. Louis, interviewed and was told they really liked me and wanted to set up a follow on interview... never heard from them. Few months later I was contacted by one of their recruiters, said they saw my resume online. After jumping through all their hoops and dealing with their internal problems, I never heard from them again. I was then contacted by a placement company that saw my resume, they wanted to put it up for a position they were asked to fill. I said great sent me the information. I got it and it was titled NJVC, and thought great here we go again. I talked to the recruiter and told her I had some reservations about it but I was still interested. After jumping through the hoops all over again, I waited a few weeks and never heard anything. I called the placement company and they said they are still waiting for a response from them.

I don't know if they are actually needing technicians or if they just need to advertise for internal placement. I know that when I was at the job fair I talked to a former employee of theirs and he said they just laid off like 1500 people in the St. Louis area. It seems to me that they are unorganized and very unprofessional. It's bad that they are for the most part the only deal in town for NGA IT work. Guess that was a bad move on NGA's part.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (26) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

tim in Waldorf, Maryland

32 months ago

NJVC is laying off many people at this time and they will be having a big lay off in april approximately 200 hundred people. I know someone who works with them and just a days ago people were terminated from the contract NJVC management forges lies against those people for the purpose of saving money how disturbing.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.