How to get a job at North Shore Long Island Jewish Health System.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Host

Do you work at North Shore Long Island Jewish Health System? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

George in Bellerose, New York

39 months ago

I have never work there, but yes I got an interview where I was accepted but GED was in last testing which I got it, unfortunate was to late, they can't wait for me.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Rosemarie in Elmont, New York

24 months ago

I have applied mutiple times at NSLIJ for a Pharmacy Technician position. I have all the qualifications for the job title and wonder why I haven't been called. I think that many times, (having worked in a hospital prior) the hospital must post their job listings but many times already they have someone in line for that position. It is a political thing.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No Reply - Report abuse

service84@gmail.com in Levittown, New York

24 months ago

I have applied multiple times at NSLIJ for an Electrician position. I have the qualification for this position, I have been accepted but the GED was in the way, they can't wait, as another opportunity was advertise for the same particular job, I was accepted for a second interview and I presented with many different alternatives as in the New construction-Generators maintenance and General repairs and new installations as well different shift's- where I have not problems where they want me to work, I was told that I have very impressive background by the engineer management, after a week I call in to find for follow-up and I was told that they hire some one with the experience in hospital, but at the same time on the advertisement was never mentioned such experience, my believe is that they discriminating/to many alternatives for one person..!? They was looking for more that one.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

LongIsland IceTea in Massapequa, New York

19 months ago

Nslij is very overrated. Their HR is very rude and unprofessional.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

LongIsland IceTea in Massapequa, New York

19 months ago

Host said: Do you work at North Shore Long Island Jewish Health System? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

rude HR...they need additional training in people skills

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.