Did I get the job?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1)

Joe Hardy in Los Angeles, California

10 months ago

Applied about 2 weeks ago and got a call to set up interview.I asked if we can reschedule to a later date but she said they are only conducting interviews that day. So, I go to their building and the hiring manager comes and gets me and we go to a room with the other managers. They spoke greatly about the position and what I will be doing. They only asked a few questions that were not hard and were the ones who are mainly speaking the whole time. I believe my interview and my answers were great. And at the end of the interview they told me that today was their first day of interviews and that I will be notified within two weeks if i got the job or not. While walking out, the HR representative(did not interview me) gave me a business card that was not hers but was another HR's business card. Also, while i was waiting to go in for an interview there was i believe another candidate who i believe was also interviewing for this position,walked out with the same HR who gave me the card and the HR said to her," well you have my number, call me if you have any questions." After hearing this and the Hiring manager telling me that today was the start of their interviews and that i would be notified in two weeks, I feel like I didn't get the job.

Am I being to naive or nervous? Do you think i didnt get the job based on this? I really want to work at this company and it is a great opportunity. I believe the interview went well but I really dont know how they choose their candidates if all interviews are conducted in this manner.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.