If your resume is sent to the hiring manager review..?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (13)

Caroline Furmato in Point Pleasant Beach, New Jersey

75 months ago

but the link for the job no longer exists, does this mean the job is filled? even though it says this ..

Administration Generalist 2 2/3/09 11:14 AM Hiring Manager Review

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (30) / No (12) Reply - Report abuse

5dxPROG1 in Florida

73 months ago

I had the same thing happen with the job I applied for. The job was removed from the site and I got an interview about 3 weeks later.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (23) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Michael_ Newport News VA in Newport News, Virginia

73 months ago

I am in the same situation. Got a total of 5 to Hiring Manager Review, one got tossed out, and the other 4 have had the same status for 3 weeks.

AMSEC - Process Improvement Analyst 2
O51 Purchasing Agent 1
AMSEC - Logisitcs Support 2
O79 Pgm Cost Control Analyst 2

If anyone knows anyone in these Newport News departments or can help to distribute my resume, please email me at rmichael23601@gmail.com I would really like to get my foot in the door.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Shago in New York, New York

71 months ago

Michael_ Newport News VA in Newport News, Virginia said: I am in the same situation. Got a total of 5 to Hiring Manager Review, one got tossed out, and the other 4 have had the same status for 3 weeks.

O51 Purchasing Agent 1

If anyone knows anyone in these Newport News departments or can help to distribute my resume, please email me at rmichael23601@gmail.com I would really like to get my foot in the door.

How did things go with Northrop did you get the job?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

lopezlu.51@gmail.com in Sacramento, California

69 months ago

I applied for assembler 1 position had an interview now it has been removed and I haven't heard a thing about it. Now they have an openning for assembler 11 I applied for that too will I get an interview for this position?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

PurplePhoenix in Los Angeles, California

68 months ago

I guess I'm in the right spot. I've applied for 2 postions at Fort Eustis, VA, dealing with Technical Services. I applied about 8 weeks. In the first two weeks my status jumpped from Candidate Pool to Hiring Manager Review. Now I've just checked and the two jobs I was applying for are no longer active, but my status has yet to change. What am I to think? Can someone give me a little insight. I would really love to have one of these jobs.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (48) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Cassie_NGC in Windsor, Virginia

66 months ago

Michael_ Newport News VA in Newport News, Virginia said: I am in the same situation. Got a total of 5 to Hiring Manager Review, one got tossed out, and the other 4 have had the same status for 3 weeks.

O51 Purchasing Agent 1

Just wondering if you ever got hired on at NGC? I have been looking for jobs there since july and i have some in hiring manager and still have yet to hear anything.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

Packerfan 69 in Hayes, Virginia

66 months ago

I have the same issue, I have 7 jobs that list me as under hiring manager review and I just keep waiting for the call. But to me this is going on everywhere. Word I ave received from friends at multiple companies in the defense area is that everyone is starting to freeze hires, either do to contracts still not awarded or due to a worry about future contracts. I guess it is going to get tighter and slower for new hires everywhere.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Makoshark41 in Seattle, Washington

62 months ago

AMSEC is not the people you think they are.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

rick in Las Vegas, Nevada

62 months ago

I have no idea how these people operate. HR should have better ways to give a status for any position still under
consideration. Key word.............NO consideration. Not just with NG either!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Engineer08 in Glen Allen, Virginia

62 months ago

Couple tips about Hiring Manager Review,

1. If you don't hear from Northrop Grumman within a month, the chances are that you didn't get it.

2. If the link "disappear", it doesn't mean anything.

3. Don't make connection between Hiring Manager Review and the Interview. There is no correlation between the two.

4. Keep applying for other positions

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (24) / No (12) Reply - Report abuse

Mike in Baltimore, Maryland

58 months ago

I have been applying fro BG jobs here in MD. They are both at status "hiring manager review". They both seem to be entry level jobs. They have been in that status for 2 weeks now. For one of them I received an email from the HR asking me basic questions that will help them screen. I have not heard anything back from them in about 2 weeks. Is there anything I could do for now to help my chances? Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (35) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

Khadeja Smith in Richmond, Virginia

4 months ago

Mike in Baltimore, Maryland said: I have been applying fro BG jobs here in MD. They are both at status " hiring manager review". They both seem to be entry level jobs. They have been in that status for 2 weeks now. For one of them I received an email from the HR asking me basic questions that will help them screen. I have not heard anything back from them in about 2 weeks. Is there anything I could do for now to help my chances? Thanks

Did you get the job?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.