Job Offer??

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (12)

texmex in Montclair, California

42 months ago

Ok so I got an interview through a contact. Interview went very well, I really liked the managers and hr because they treated me with respect during the interviews. One week later i was told by HR that they are going to proceed with an offer and that i would get it within 1 week. It's been about 3-4 weeks and every time I check back with them they say they are meeting with their people and will get back with me the same day or next after the offer discussions. Has anyone been through the same process during the offer discussions?

I know it can be hard to get certain high executives together because of schedule constraints. Is this normal or weird for how long its taking to receive the offer?

Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

JustMe in Washington, District of Columbia

21 months ago

I'm sort of stuck at the same place --
Did they ever get back to you?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

purdueave in Los Angeles, California

21 months ago

texmex in Montclair, California said: Ok so I got an interview through a contact. Interview went very well, I really liked the managers and hr because they treated me with respect during the interviews. One week later i was told by HR that they are going to proceed with an offer and that i would get it within 1 week. It's been about 3-4 weeks and every time I check back with them they say they are meeting with their people and will get back with me the same day or next after the offer discussions. Has anyone been through the same process during the offer discussions?

I know it can be hard to get certain high executives together because of schedule constraints. Is this normal or weird for how long its taking to receive the offer?

Thanks!

How many interviews did you have to earn the offer? I finished my 1st interview last week (well, I dont really know if will have 2nd interview or not). Since now, I did not receive any response. Can you give me some suggestion? should I contact HR? or just wait? Thank you so much. This matter is really make me stress out.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

JustMe in Millersville, Maryland

21 months ago

purdueave ---

I only had the one interview.

Have you checked your application status on their website?

21 months ago

JustMe in Millersville, Maryland said: purdueave ---

I only had the one interview.

Have you checked your application status on their website?

Yes, I did. It said "interview" but the updated date is two days before my interview, since now no further update yet.

So after your one interview, then you receive their offer?

21 months ago

Yeah, but, it could take a long time for you.

I'd apply to other jobs, just in case. But sometimes their hiring managers get really busy.

You may want to contact HR and just follow up.

i got lucky because i actually already worked on-site, so they couldn't ignore me ;)

21 months ago

JustMe in Millersville, Maryland said: Yeah, but, it could take a long time for you.

I'd apply to other jobs, just in case. But sometimes their hiring managers get really busy.

You may want to contact HR and just follow up.

i got lucky because i actually already worked on-site, so they couldn't ignore me ;)

I heard my hiring manager said she has 3 days interviews. I have no clue how long I need to wait. Can you give me some suggestion how to look for appropriate HR contact in order to follow up? Thank you so much.

21 months ago

Unfortunately, if they didn't email you FROM hr, it's hard to tell who to email within HR. You may want to just talk to your hiring manager, if possible.

21 months ago

JustMe in Millersville, Maryland said: Unfortunately, if they didn't email you FROM hr, it's hard to tell who to email within HR. You may want to just talk to your hiring manager, if possible.

I see. if asking recruiter whose arrange the interview, would it help?

21 months ago

Yes. That might be a good direction to go.

21 months ago

Thank you so much. what's your postion in NG?

21 months ago

JustMe in Millersville, Maryland said: Yes. That might be a good direction to go.

Thank you so much. what's your postion in NG?

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.