Lockheed Martin or Northrop Grumman

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

M Omnie in Erie, Pennsylvania

71 months ago

I'm going to be graduating soon from Mercyhurst College in Erie, PA with B.A. in Intelligence Studies. I have interviewed with both Lockheed Martin and Northrop Grumman. Both interviews went extremely well and I was given the impression that I should be expecting offers from both.

My question is: from both current and former employees, which company would be better to work for? What are the pros and cons of both?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

321321 in Scottsdale, Arizona

55 months ago

M Omnie in Erie, Pennsylvania said: I'm going to be graduating soon from Mercyhurst College in Erie, PA with B.A. in Intelligence Studies. I have interviewed with both Lockheed Martin and Northrop Grumman. Both interviews went extremely well and I was given the impression that I should be expecting offers from both.

My question is: from both current and former employees, which company would be better to work for? What are the pros and cons of both?

Hi M Omnie, I am in the same situation as you. offer from both companies. Which did you end up with and do you think you made the right choice?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Eug in Columbus, Ohio

55 months ago

What positions did you apply for? Do you have an active security clearance? I'm in the same situation, finished studies in Intelligence field but the lack of clearance is holding me back from getting any interviews.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Engineer08 in Richmond, Virginia

55 months ago

M Omnie in Erie, Pennsylvania said: I'm going to be graduating soon from Mercyhurst College in Erie, PA with B.A. in Intelligence Studies. I have interviewed with both Lockheed Martin and Northrop Grumman. Both interviews went extremely well and I was given the impression that I should be expecting offers from both.

Don't take it personally but unless they offered you the job, you shouldn't be that confident. I'm talking from experience. Your impression might be different from their perspective so don't get ahead of yourself. In fact you should continue applying for other positions just in case that nothing pans out. Be more proactive.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.