Northrop Grumman News and Happenings.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

Host

What do you think -- is this company going to survive and thrive? Are they looking to expand their staff, or do you think layoffs are inevitable?

How does Northrop Grumman stack up against the competition?

Reply - Report abuse

Grace in Los Angeles, California

91 months ago

Possible outsource the tax deparatment soon

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Withheld in Los Angeles, California

90 months ago

The San Jose Facility of Northrop Grumman ES Sector is being SHUT DOWN effective July 31st.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Kevin in Baltimore, Maryland

89 months ago

I hear Defense Systems Division in Rolling Meadows IL is on the block...they are apart of NGES.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No Reply - Report abuse

Anchor in pascagoula, Mississippi

87 months ago

Northop Ship Systems Sector is hiring. Lots of oppertunities for engineers, craft in the yard, many other areas.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

The Finkster in Gautier, Mississippi

87 months ago

Anchor in pascagoula, Mississippi said: Northop Ship Systems Sector is hiring. Lots of oppertunities for engineers, craft in the yard, many other areas.

The management style is Yell, Scream, and intimidate while you sit in your office and do nothing but input daily time.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

The Finkster in Gautier, Mississippi

87 months ago

Anchor in pascagoula, Mississippi said: Northop Ship Systems Sector is hiring. Lots of oppertunities for engineers, craft in the yard, many other areas.

But I love my shipyard!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Ron in Twelve Mile, Indiana

86 months ago

Kevin in Baltimore, Maryland said: I hear Defense Systems Division in Rolling Meadows IL is on the block...they are apart of NGES.

Good, I live near this place in Palatine. I was sick and tired of seeing this clownship anyway. Weber Grill Co., also on that street, should buy them out to make steaks that cook themselves using radar.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.