Submission Status

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

Paul in Gig Harbor, Washington

39 months ago

I applied for an opening in Lakewood, Washington a few months ago and my submission status is still “Under Consideration by Recruiter”. So I am curious was I rejected and the hiring manager neglected to update the status or is the company still looking for more applicants? The application is still accepting submissions but the posting no longer shows up on the job search.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Jennifer in Birmingham, Alabama

37 months ago

Paul,

I am wondering the same thing. I applied for an opening about a month ago in Huntsville, AL and my status is still showing "Under Consideration by Recruiter", with the job status still showing "Accepting Applications". Hopefully someone will be able to shed a little light on whether or not this is typical?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

reel2012 in Jacksonville, Florida

37 months ago

I have been applying to multiple Logistics Analyst and Management positions for the last few months and finally all of the positions have updated to either say "Under Consideration by Hiring Manager" or "Under Consideration by Recruiter". All of the positions that I applied for in Palmdale, CA are being review by the Hiring Manager but I am wondering if they are opening the hiring process now because of the recent contracts won? I also want to know how long it normally takes to get a call for an interview or to receive an offer letter? I was also contacted by a member of HR yesterday via email requesting that I complete the C411 and C550 forms and send them back asap for further consideration. I am hoping this is a good sign but whatever information you can provide would be greatly appreciate. Oh and I am a Veteran as well.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Aeroneous in Wichita, Kansas

36 months ago

reel2012 in Jacksonville, Florida said: I have been applying to multiple Logistics Analyst and Management positions for the last few months and finally all of the positions have updated to either say "Under Consideration by Hiring Manager" or "Under Consideration by Recruiter". All of the positions that I applied for in Palmdale, CA are being review by the Hiring Manager but I am wondering if they are opening the hiring process now because of the recent contracts won? I also want to know how long it normally takes to get a call for an interview or to receive an offer letter? I was also contacted by a member of HR yesterday via email requesting that I complete the C411 and C550 forms and send them back asap for further consideration. I am hoping this is a good sign but whatever information you can provide would be greatly appreciate. Oh and I am a Veteran as well.

I'm in a similar boat. I applied for a supervisor position less than a week ago and yesterday I received a request for a C550 form. I just checked my status and it's showing Under Review by Hiring Manager. reel2012 - Hopefully this is good new for both of us. My experience thus far is that these types of conflict of interest forms are usually reserved for those who are under serious consideration. Could be a different story with NG, though.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

VeroInSoCal in Los Angeles, California

25 months ago

reel2012 in Jacksonville, Florida said: I have been applying to multiple Logistics Analyst and Management positions for the last few months and finally all of the positions have updated to either say "Under Consideration by Hiring Manager" or "Under Consideration by Recruiter". All of the positions that I applied for in Palmdale, CA are being review by the Hiring Manager but I am wondering if they are opening the hiring process now because of the recent contracts won? I also want to know how long it normally takes to get a call for an interview or to receive an offer letter? I was also contacted by a member of HR yesterday via email requesting that I complete the C411 and C550 forms and send them back asap for further consideration. I am hoping this is a good sign but whatever information you can provide would be greatly appreciate. Oh and I am a Veteran as well.

What was the outcome? Did you get called for an interview?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

25 months ago

Jennifer in Birmingham, Alabama said: Paul,

I am wondering the same thing. I applied for an opening about a month ago in Huntsville, AL and my status is still showing "Under Consideration by Recruiter", with the job status still showing "Accepting Applications". Hopefully someone will be able to shed a little light on whether or not this is typical?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

25 months ago

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.