Logistics/Stock Associate at Old Navy

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Alex Sanchez in Middletown, New York

83 months ago

I'm about to be hired as a Logistics/Stock Associate at my local Old Navy and I'd like to know what the average daily working day experience is like.

What is the average amount of hours you receive per week/month?

Is there usually a lot of stock you have to fill on the sales floor?

Do you find yourself bored or restless during your work shift?

Are you delegated to do other work tasks different than things related to stocking (such as a cashier or selling Old Navy credit cards) often?

What is the average starting hourly wage?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Jisste in St.Paul, Minnesota

82 months ago

I am on the logistics team at my old navy and i receive right under 40 hours a week. I do, however work logistics and salesfloor. i would say you should get a desceant amount of hours. There is always a lot to do...tons of shipment and a lot of moves and things to keep you busy.I would never use the word BORED at old navy...ever! It really is a fun place to work.
Even though you are logistics, if you work business hours, you are usually trined on cashiering as well. Everyone on the old navy team works together and sometimes you will have to help ring people up. You also must talk up the old navy card and you are expected to try to get them. I believe you will love the job! Good luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Ariel in Peekskill, New York

17 months ago

Hi I am going for a the second part of the interview for logistics at my location of old navy, I would like to know if It is a very complicating job and if it's good pay.. I have another job interview this week but I don't know if i should take the other one or Old navy, If you don't mind I would like to know the average pay for that position and if it's worth it... also is it once a week pay or every other week? Please help me?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Ariel in Peekskill, New York

17 months ago

Jisste in St.Paul, Minnesota said: I am on the logistics team at my old navy and i receive right under 40 hours a week. I do, however work logistics and salesfloor. i would say you should get a desceant amount of hours. There is always a lot to do...tons of shipment and a lot of moves and things to keep you busy.I would never use the word BORED at old navy...ever! It really is a fun place to work.
Even though you are logistics, if you work business hours, you are usually trined on cashiering as well. Everyone on the old navy team works together and sometimes you will have to help ring people up. You also must talk up the old navy card and you are expected to try to get them. I believe you will love the job! Good luck!

Hi i am going for the second part of the interview for this position in my area, but I also have another interview this week, I dont know what to do. I really want to know if the pay for this title is either minimum wage or if it's higher, I would like the range and if it's worth it... is the pay every other week or is it every week, Please help me. I love the description of the job but also I don't know if the pay is good

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.