The segment of the company in Alexandria, VA is the only one I can speak to. I took a huge cut ($20K+) for the promise of the opportunities at this company.
1) I never received a job performance review.
2) Spent 15 months there, never received a raise.
3) No bonuses at the working level, only director and above.
4) Originally offered as telecommute with flex-time, then that was pulled.
5) Warned by other employees to be very careful with travel--company would often expect you to foot the bill up front, and reimbursement would not be made for 45-60 days.
Good: Some of the best medical/dental/vision benefits I've ever had.