Occupational Therapy-75301 Jobs Forum

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.

Current Discussions (12) - Start a Discussion

Christine T.

Interested in going into Occupational Therapy as a Career

Hello Everyone, I am interested in going into Occupational Therapy as a Career change. I did my research on the Field's Job Responsibilities. Can...

Chelsea

Updated 4 months ago

COTA now and OTR later or OTR now? - 1 Reply

I am currently a COTA and I love being a COTA and more so the field of OT, I feel there are more overall opportunities as an OTR vs being a COTA in...

OTgirl31

Updated 5 months ago

Need help concerning grad school! - 1 Reply

Also, for those of you who had to go to the doctor very often, how did you schedule it so you didn't miss work or school? Has anyone here been...

MonMarie

HELP!! Occupational Therapy grad question...

I graduated with a degree in occupational therapy in 2010 in another country, and since then I have been processing my accreditation and licensing...

MidlifeOT in Columbus, Georgia

Any info on the program at Regents in Augusta??

I'm seriously considering a huge mid-life career change (43) from the art world and academia to OT. We only have two accredited programs in GA and...

JAC11 in Ontario, California

Updated 14 months ago

Attending a private university and accumulating lots of debt... - 5 Replies

Hi all! I recently got accepted into Loma Linda's program for this upcoming summer start! I am really excited to be accepted into the program, but I...

Amy 321 in Tracy, California

SMU Fall 2011 Applicants

Hi, Curious...has anyone heard back from SMU yet?

Host

Occupational Therapy-75301 Interview Questions.

It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview...

Host

Occupational Therapy-75301 News and Happenings.

What do you think - will Occupational Therapy-75301 grow fast? Are they expanding their staff? How does Occupational Therapy-75301 stack up against...

Host

What's the company culture at Occupational Therapy-75301?

Every business has its own style. What is the office environment and culture like at Occupational Therapy-75301? Are people dressed in business...

Host

Occupational Therapy-75301 Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Occupational Therapy-75301? What do you like best about...

Host

How to get a job at Occupational Therapy-75301.

Do you work at Occupational Therapy-75301? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview? Any advice for someone trying to get in?

What's great about where you work? If you could change one thing about your job, what would it be? Got a question? Share the best and worst about what you do and where you work by joining a discussion or starting your own.

RSS Feed Icon Subscribe to this forum as an RSS feed.

» Sign in or create an account to start a discussion.