Occupational Therapy-75301 Jobs Forum

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.

Current Discussions (13) - Start a Discussion

James Pim

Occupational Therapist new graduate angst

Hi fellow OTs, I would really appreciate any advice on this matter. I have recently graduated as an OT and I have just landed myself a voluntary...

Christine T. in Orlando, Florida

Interested in going into Occupational Therapy as a Career

Hello Everyone, I am interested in going into Occupational Therapy as a Career change. I did my research on the Field's Job Responsibilities. Can...

Chelsea in Edwardsville, Illinois

Updated 13 months ago

COTA now and OTR later or OTR now? - 1 Reply

Sorry for the confusing title. :) I would love to hear from COTA and OTRs on this topic!! A little bit of background - I hold a Bachelor of...

OTgirl31 in Union, New Jersey

Updated 13 months ago

Need help concerning grad school! - 1 Reply

Hi! My name is Susan and I'm currently a housewife. I have a bachelor's degree in psychology and want to pursue a career in occupational therapy....

MonMarie in San Francisco, California

HELP!! Occupational Therapy grad question...

I graduated with a degree in occupational therapy in 2010 in another country, and since then I have been processing my accreditation and licensing...

MidlifeOT in Columbus, Georgia

Any info on the program at Regents in Augusta??

I'm seriously considering a huge mid-life career change (43) from the art world and academia to OT. We only have two accredited programs in GA and...

JAC11 in Ontario, California

Updated 22 months ago

Attending a private university and accumulating lots of debt... - 5 Replies

Hi all! I recently got accepted into Loma Linda's program for this upcoming summer start! I am really excited to be accepted into the program, but I...

Amy 321 in Tracy, California

SMU Fall 2011 Applicants

Hi, Curious...has anyone heard back from SMU yet?

Host

Occupational Therapy-75301 Interview Questions.

It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview...

Host

Occupational Therapy-75301 News and Happenings.

What do you think - will Occupational Therapy-75301 grow fast? Are they expanding their staff? How does Occupational Therapy-75301 stack up against...

Host

What's the company culture at Occupational Therapy-75301?

Every business has its own style. What is the office environment and culture like at Occupational Therapy-75301? Are people dressed in business...

Host

How to get a job at Occupational Therapy-75301.

Do you work at Occupational Therapy-75301? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview? Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Host

Occupational Therapy-75301 Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Occupational Therapy-75301? What do you like best about...

What's great about where you work? If you could change one thing about your job, what would it be? Got a question? Share the best and worst about what you do and where you work by joining a discussion or starting your own.

RSS Feed Icon Subscribe to this forum as an RSS feed.

» Sign in or create an account to start a discussion.