Intersted in working for Robert Half/Office team.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (9)

STAFFIN EM in Mount Prospect, Illinois

79 months ago

Any insiders out there that can fill me in on the typical work day as a staffing manager, the atmosphere, and how the bonus totals are determined.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Mrs Advice in Bellevue, Washington

79 months ago

I haven't heard good things about Robert Half...however it will look great on your resume!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

79 months ago

Also, any tips for someone starting off. (POSITIVE ONES)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

79 months ago

Mrs Advice in Bellevue, Washington said: I haven't heard good things about Robert Half...however it will look great on your resume!

I have also heard some unfavorable things, but generally not from employees, usually from people that could not get placed.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

79 months ago

Mrs Advice in Bellevue, Washington said: Tips: be organized! You'll get tons of people applying to the same job and it’s your job to sort and analyze each one. Follow up with clients and candidates use outlook task or calendar to help. MAKE SURE a candidate is FULLY QUALIFIED before submitting them.

Also phone screen the candidates that you like make sure that they're polite, well spoken, and that they know they're stuff.

Mrs. Advice
paypy.blogspot.com

Thank you! have you worked for them or a staffing or recruiting company?

79 months ago

Mrs Advice in Bellevue, Washington said: Yes...I was a recruiter for Microsoft,T-Mobile, Expedia, and Boeing to name a few.
Good Luck

Mrs. Advice
paypy.blogspot.com

Very impressive! you should be proud. Thanks for the advice.

79 months ago

Awesome advice, I was hoping I would run into someone like you on these forums. will check out your blog. Shadiness in this business seems to vary among company, state, and even particular office. I see Robert Half and their susidiaries have been the target of a great deal of bashing, but ironically enough when you research who is the best agency (based on ethics) to work for their name holds up the best. I heard good things about MRI as well. Thanks.

Joe Kurtzke in Indian Rocks Beach, Florida

70 months ago

<Edited by Host: Job opportunity removed>

Thank you all for using the indeed forums. In accordance with our policies, any advertising, contact info or employment offers posted on these forums will be removed. If you would like to contact each other please set up a profile and put your contact info there www.indeed.com/my/profile

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Caesar in Walnut Creek, California

60 months ago

I'm curious STAFFIN EM of your experience working with the Office Team. I have been offered a position as a Staffing Manager, but am unsure if I should take it. Can you tell me....

1) What the day to day activities are really like (don't sugar coat it)

2) What kind of salary you can make in this economy of if I'll be overworked and underpaid

3) And most of all....do you like the job.

Thank you in advance!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.