I worked several assignments for Office Team in CA

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1)

sean dublin in Spring Hill, Florida

74 months ago

And I agree with most of the posters. My last assignment was for 9 months and I interviewed for a full time job with that company. I made the mistake of telling OT what I was doing. I don't know for certain what happened but I did not get a second interview for the position. Granted it was in another department then where I was working but I applied on my own for this job. They prefer to keep you as a temp running around to their different clients UNLESS the position is a temp to perm hire. While they treated me fairly for the most part, the people I dealt with were not the most professional. For example twice I was given wrong salary information and I always had to be the one to see if the position was being extended. Another time they gave me the wrong start date, and I to push to get paid for half a day for just showing up. I also called in sick to OT and they never called the client. I found out later and was embarrassed as I am not the type to "blow off" work. IMO they have too many 20 somethings working there who don't really know business protocol. I am in my 40's and used them after I got laid off and could run rings around the people running their office. So it made it difficult to have to deal with people who are not as "on the ball" as you are.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.