OfficeMax Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at OfficeMax?

What do you like best about working at OfficeMax? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

Mad Mad in florida, Florida

86 months ago

Unless you bend over and kiss some but forget it.......

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

office in Bradenton, Florida

83 months ago

Not going to bonus EVER. Bonus are structured in a way that it will be imposible to reach the 100% goal mark to qualify. All stores in our district are 40-65% behind their goals, but half of those are 10-19% ahead of sales from last year, go figure.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

OMX in Oswego, Illinois

82 months ago

I have gotten a bonus, and I get paid for my value here. The word here is value.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Terry in Louisville, Kentucky

82 months ago

Commerical DSM's make between $110K to $150K, MSL or Market Sales leaders make between $150K and $275K depending on level. National account folks all make over $105K per year

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

hi hat in Audubon, New Jersey

82 months ago

Host said: What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at OfficeMax?

What do you like best about working at OfficeMax? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

There are only Great perks for the Corp office people.
ie, Halloween parties, free lunches etc. The stores get $150.00 at Christmas to feed 20 people. We are encouraged to have the associates bring in a dish. Incidently, I understand that the annual Halloween party runs about 50k. (this includes the vacation giveaways) Of course, if they get contributions from vendors it costs less. The stores are not allowed to receive anything from vendors! Again, the "core Values" apply differently if you are in the Corp office!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Contribute2U in Washington DC Metro Area, District of Columbia

52 months ago

office in Bradenton, Florida said: Not going to bonus EVER. Bonus are structured in a way that it will be imposible to reach the 100% goal mark to qualify. All stores in our district are 40-65% behind their goals, but half of those are 10-19% ahead of sales from last year, go figure.

Completely agree based on experience and speaking with a dozen other coworkers in multiple markets.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.