Office Team in Memphis

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

TLB in Olive Branch, Mississippi

90 months ago

I hate to hear of the bad experiences everyone has had with Office Team, but the one in Memphis, TN is very helpful. I had better work experiences with them th an my first full-time job. Any problems I had came from the companies I was working for through them, NOT from Office Team.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Anon in Memphis, Tennessee

89 months ago

The people at Memphis Office Team are nice, but DO NOT accept any of their HR assignments at Technicolor unless you are truly desperate.
Technicolor HR is chaotic, and the HR supervisors are burned out and uptight. Please trust me on this.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No Reply - Report abuse

WRC in Memphis, Tennessee

89 months ago

My husband and I have both worked for Office Team ,at different times, and had good experiences. We were put to work immediately,
therefore not losing income for very long. My husband actually worked one of the HR positions at Technicolor and enjoyed it. He said they were very busy, but that everyone was extremely friendly. We would both recommend Office Team to otheres.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Shelly in Memphis, Tennessee

89 months ago

Anon in Memphis, Tennessee said: The people at Memphis Office Team are nice, but DO NOT accept any of their HR assignments at Technicolor unless you are truly desperate.
Technicolor HR is chaotic, and the HR supervisors are burned out and uptight. Please trust me on this.

This is SO very true!!! Some are uptight and full of mess!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.