Office Team???? NEVER AGAIN!!!!

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Stacy in TX in Denton, Texas

104 months ago

I have been in recruiting and dealt with staffing agencies for YEARS. After being home with my children for 3 years, I tried to go through OT to get "out there" again.
They totally over promise and WAY under delivere. I'm so sorry I wasted my time going in and testing/interviewing. They are very professional during this process, but as far as follow up and the jobs and pay they say they have for you, forget it! They basically low-ball each potential employee that comes in there. Don't waste your time! Find someone else. I'm sure wherever you go, you'll be treated with more respect than what these yahoos offer.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

Barb in Cleveland, Ohio

99 months ago

Stacy in TX in Denton, Texas said: I have been in recruiting and dealt with staffing agencies for YEARS. After being home with my children for 3 years, I tried to go through OT to get "out there" again.
They totally over promise and WAY under delivere. I'm so sorry I wasted my time going in and testing/interviewing. They are very professional during this process, but as far as follow up and the jobs and pay they say they have for you, forget it! They basically low-ball each potential employee that comes in there. Don't waste your time! Find someone else. I'm sure wherever you go, you'll be treated with more respect than what these yahoos offer.

Yep! Office Team in Cleveland OH is horrible as well. Never again!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

missy in Olmsted Falls, Ohio

18 months ago

Barb in Cleveland, Ohio said: Yep! Office Team in Cleveland OH is horrible as well. Never again!

Office team in north olmsted is a joke. They scan their calls and don't talk to you. I am a very qualified person and had been with them for four months and never received a call. Don't waste your time with these jokers.

Perplexed in Portage, Michigan

15 months ago

I just had a jaw dropping experience with Office Team. The relationship between the client and YOU, the candidate, is extremely disproportionate. YOU the candidate has no voice, no rights, and no matter what the situation or circumstances were YOU will become the enemy. BEWARE of Office Team/ Robert Half. In this employers market, when it comes to Office Team, you are not seen or treated has human being. You can do nothing wrong and if their client does not like you, for whatever reason, you are dead to OT and they are nasty about it. Very unprofessional.

Perplexed in Portage, Michigan

15 months ago

missy in Olmsted Falls, Ohio said: Office team in north olmsted is a joke. They scan their calls and don't talk to you. I am a very qualified person and had been with them for four months and never received a call. Don't waste your time with these jokers.

They are creepy to say the least. I called in to speak and meet with a new recruiter at OT. Much to my surprise the person who runs the office was listening in to our conversation, and started to speak while I was talking to the new recruiter. What was so weird was how the new recruiter went down path in conversation that came out of no where. I responded to her comment and she replied "that's your opinion". My response was not an opinion it was a response that is globally recognized. I said that the economy was still not stable that we are still in a fragile state, and that ticked her off and elected the "that's your opinion" comment. Then a voice came from no where, over the phone (listening in) and said, "your next client is here". Then I heard a bunch of laughter in the background. I'm like, are you kidding?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.