Office team is terrible

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

Monique in Framingham, Massachusetts

86 months ago

I am actually relocating to NYC or North Jersey so I signed up with office team they have yet to call me job or make 1 offer...I check in constantly to no avail..Not pleased with Office Team at ALL!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Cheryl K in Delaware in Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania

86 months ago

Down with Office Team!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Blahster in Kirklin, Indiana

86 months ago

Sometimes you are just going to have to move to an area before you will be considered for any job. It isn't just temp agencies that will throw your resume in the circular file when they see the out of state address. Many, many, many other businesses will too.

I would contact the temp agencies directly and explain to them over the phone or by email your situation. Make sure you have a concrete date for moving. Don't just send them a resume and they are left to wonder what your intentions really are.

You may also want to consider signing up with your local temp agencies who have offices in your target area. Your employee file is completely transferable in many cases.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

jonny in Rancho Cordova, California

85 months ago

The hell with office team! they have all these jobs on their website that dont exist! DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH OFFICE TEAM!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

This is ridiculous in Phoenix, Arizona

84 months ago

Monique in Framingham, Massachusetts said: I am actually relocating to NYC or North Jersey so I signed up with office team they have yet to call me job or make 1 offer...I check in constantly to no avail..Not pleased with Office Team at ALL!

Why would they put you on assignment in NYC or New Jersey if they have hundreds of local people to chose from? It's nearly impossible to find a job before you move unlesss you are a C level executive.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

Annoyed in Chicago, Illinois

84 months ago

Monique in Framingham, Massachusetts said: I am actually relocating to NYC or North Jersey so I signed up with office team they have yet to call me job or make 1 offer...I check in constantly to no avail..Not pleased with Office Team at ALL!

Do you know how to delete your information from the office team website? I have tried and called and they are not helpful at all. I am so upset i wasted my time with them!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (21) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

Moooo in San Francisco, California

61 months ago

When I was planning on relocating to NYC from SF awhile back, I spoke to someone at the NYC Officeteam about it (wanting to sign up with them at that location) and they told me it was best to sign up only when I got to NYC. It would still be 2-3 months before I arrived in NY so I signed up with the SF officeteam and got an assignment there just to get into their system. Once I arrived in NYC, I signed up with their midtown office and got assignments pretty quickly. The pay was so so, but luckily after a few short term assignments, I was given a long term one at one of their Risk & Business Consulting companies that they owned (at $14/hr) and within a few weeks, because the manager there really liked giving financial incentives, gave performances based raises. first raise was to $19/hr and eventually it went up to $23/hr. Later I found out the assignment was expected to last a few months, but ended up lasting a few years. Due to personal reasons, i had to return to SF and I lucked out in that the managers were ok with me working from their SF office and finally from home via VPN/Remote Access. Again this is at the company RHI/Office Team owned. I do realize I lucked out in getting that assignment, but they did provide plenty of short term ones in the beginning.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

gatorgirl8019@hotmail.com in Bradenton, Florida

28 months ago

NEED TO DELETE ACCOUNT PERMANENTLY!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.