OfficeTeam Changed my Life

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (27)

OfficeTeam Pro in Pleasanton, California

92 months ago

I had been registered with other agencies and they always placed me with companies that were etchy and unethical. When I came across OfficeTeam I found them extremely professional and they offered things other agencies don't, like FREE online training.

After I worked a few temp assignments they finally found me a temp to hire position with a great company. I am here to defend them because you never hear any success stories about agencies. You have to understand that these agencies are great at finding temp work if you are out of work because they can get money in your pocket quick. I support them 100%.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (22) / No (23) Reply - Report abuse

John Lee in San Diego in City Of Industry, California

91 months ago

What a golden flood of horsecrap.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Been There in Stamford, Connecticut

91 months ago

How much did they pay you to say that?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

OfficeTeam Pro in Pleasanton, California

91 months ago

John Lee in San Diego in City Of Industry, California said: What a golden flood of horsecrap.

I hate to be rude, but if you are having trouble finding employment it may be because of your poor attitude toward agencies than the agencies themselves. These agencies would not be around if they didn't help people. But there is only so much they can do to find people work. There has to be some responcibility on the person seeking work.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (15) Reply - Report abuse

puh-leeze in Columbus, Ohio

90 months ago

Well the reality is yes...they do serve the purpose of getting you money quick if your in a bind...however, the tactics used is unethical. I can speak from recent experience and when it came to them being concerned it is only so they can make their commission. I seen my invoice and had my boss sign them every week and it made my stomach turn when I knew that for every hour I work Office Team was getting $7.72...oh, not to mention I was only making $11 as an executive assistant for a CEO. I was told that they was told by the company that it was a general admin assistant position. I don't buy that...as much as they screen I'm sure they ask more details about what the position entails to relay back to the candidate. I was told the $61.76 per day went to office supplies, payroll, taxes, etc. However, they failed to mention THEIR commission they receive for every hour we are at work and they have numerous other candidates they are raping in the same way to make their money. I didn't have a poor attitude, but after my experience and the "fluff" tails after asking for more money supporting executive level management... I felt deceived.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

SUE in Saint Louis, Missouri

90 months ago

IN RESPONSE TO OFFICE TEAM PRO IN CALIFORNIA...I QUESTION YOUR STELLAR ATTITUDE AND DEFENSE OF THIS COMPANY... WHO DID YOU KNOW OR BETTER YET WHO DID YOU ----??

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

jonny in Rancho Cordova, California

89 months ago

OfficeTeam Pro in Pleasanton, California said: I hate to be rude, but if you are having trouble finding employment it may be because of your poor attitude toward agencies than the agencies themselves. These agencies would not be around if they didn't help people. But there is only so much they can do to find people work. There has to be some responcibility on the person seeking work.

Ok....so what do you have to say when you register with office team and they don't call you with anything for a month and a half (yes, a month and a half) then they want you work at a company carnival. This OFFICE team not carnival.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

me in Toledo, Ohio

89 months ago

puh-leeze in Columbus, Ohio said: Well the reality is yes...they do serve the purpose of getting you money quick if your in a bind...however, the tactics used is unethical. I can speak from recent experience and when it came to them being concerned it is only so they can make their commission. I seen my invoice and had my boss sign them every week and it made my stomach turn when I knew that for every hour I work Office Team was getting $7.72...oh, not to mention I was only making $11 as an executive assistant for a CEO. I was told that they was told by the company that it was a general admin assistant position. I don't buy that...as much as they screen I'm sure they ask more details about what the position entails to relay back to the candidate. I was told the $61.76 per day went to office supplies, payroll, taxes, etc. However, they failed to mention THEIR commission they receive for every hour we are at work and they have numerous other candidates they are raping in the same way to make their money. I didn't have a poor attitude, but after my experience and the "fluff" tails after asking for more money supporting executive level management... I felt deceived.

It is very true that these agencies do receive a commission for supplying you as the company's fill in whether it be temp, pt, ft, perm or temp to perm. I don't believe any of you people are out there going to these companies for free asking them to hire your friends or people you don't even know. In this day and age, we all want to be compensated for something that we do. Agencies are not for all people, but for the person who understands that they have to do just as much work and contact work to get their job and for those who understand that most agencies do provide training for certain positions and for people who ask, they are good. I have had a couple companies that I would never refer anyone to, but I would refer people to Office Team as they have always contacted me within a day.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

shakeem in Brookline, Massachusetts

89 months ago

Office team changed my life also,
their free online training changed my life.
I became an expert using oracle, quickbooks and many other softwares.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Sandy in Littleton, Colorado

89 months ago

Office Team is the worst agency I've EVER dealt with. I earned $10 an hour 20 years ago for administrative and they are still paying that!

They are rude, unprofessional, and put up FAKE ADS all the time!!! Go ahead and use them for any training but don't expect to get any good job from them. They get mainly LOW level envelope stuffing and low level clerical jobs for a few days here and there! They are looking to fill vacation spots, etc.

Careerbuilder really needs to have "REPORT THIS JOB" on Office Team ads! Why don't they???????

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No Reply - Report abuse

Burt in Littleton, Colorado

89 months ago

Isn't Robert Half International located in Pleasanton, CA?

OBVIOUSLY YOU WORK FOR THE COMPANY, LIAR!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Informed in Saint Petersburg, Florida

88 months ago

Wow, you are extremely confused about the way that a business works. First and foremost, you are not considering the fact that Officeteam has a burden to pay for every hour that you work. In case you are too stupid to figure out what a burdern is, it consist of, unemployment insurance, workman's comp insurance, taxes, over head, recruitment cost, continued education and benefits availability. Did you ever consider the fact that the company who ordered a temp may have fudged on the responsibilities so that their bill rate would be cheaper? Maybe you should be thankful that the company took the time to actually place you ...seems like you must have had an issue finding employment on your own...maybe you should think about that. In addition, please take a minute to consider that these professional staffing managers work 12 hours days to make sure that unappreciative candidates such as yourself can get a job so that you can call in sick the next day because you are too lazy to work.
I have your solution...get off your butt and find your own job and quit critisizing people whoi bust their butts to help you.. Here is another thought....I am sure that there are a several hundred people who would be thankful for the opportunity to make $10-$11.00 per hour in stead of the minimum wage you collect on unemployment... My suggestion would be get out of the way and quit complaining so those people can go to work..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

88 months ago

Your name should be skeptical Sue.....are you currently workiong, or still trying to find your own job?

SUE in Saint Louis, Missouri said: IN RESPONSE TO OFFICE TEAM PRO IN CALIFORNIA...I QUESTION YOUR STELLAR ATTITUDE AND DEFENSE OF THIS COMPANY... WHO DID YOU KNOW OR BETTER YET WHO DID YOU ----??

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

88 months ago

Burt in Littleton, Colorado said: Isn't Robert Half International located in Pleasanton, CA?

OBVIOUSLY YOU WORK FOR THE COMPANY, LIAR!

You live in Little ton...does that mean you work for Officeteam...idiot

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

88 months ago

Sandy in Littleton, Colorado said: Office Team is the worst agency I've EVER dealt with. I earned $10 an hour 20 years ago for administrative and they are still paying that!

They are rude, unprofessional, and put up FAKE ADS all the time!!! Go ahead and use them for any training but don't expect to get any good job from them. They get mainly LOW level envelope stuffing and low level clerical jobs for a few days here and there! They are looking to fill vacation spots, etc.

Careerbuilder really needs to have "REPORT THIS JOB" on Office Team ads! Why don't they???????

THEY ARE A TEMPORARY AGENCY...not a perm placement firm....You should expect temp placements....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Hal Jalikakik in Houston, Texas

88 months ago

I heart Brtiney SPeerz.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Mike in Denver, Colorado

87 months ago

She works for Office Team!!! LOL!!!!!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Mike in Denver, Colorado

87 months ago

Office Team is NOT there to "help" people. They are there to FILL ORDERS.

They are ignorant and rude.

And, by the way, I have a GREAT JOB $$$ that I got on my own. Thanks for asking.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Sue in Denver, Colorado

87 months ago

Agencies, first of all, are definitely NOT working for the employees you idiot! They are working for the client company and they are the first to admit it when questioned!

YOU are the idiot and VERY UNINFORMED, may I add? Please change your name to "Uninformed in St. Petersburg, FL."

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Margaret Fong in San Francisco, California

86 months ago

Fake jobs. No such thing as temp-to perm with them. They just sit on their asses all day and fill orders. My sister never got a temp-to perm with them and she managed to find a position on her own.

Joe in Denver, Colorado

84 months ago

Oh no, it's the GAL IN Pleasanton, CA again!!!!!! Look at her location!

She works for Robert Half! Don't you have anything better to do with your day than try to counteract negative publicity about your stupid company?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Joe in Denver, Colorado

84 months ago

Go away Ms. Pleasanton, CA, you are full of crap!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Joe in Denver, Colorado

84 months ago

My suggestion would be get out of the way and quit complaining so those people can go to work..

your company doesn't send hardly anyone on GOOD PAYING JOBS! You deal with the bottom of the BARREL JOBS AND YOU KNOW IT!!

They don't need Office Team -- they need to look for a job on their own. Office Team is the sleaziest company I've ever dealt with. ANd you don't promise anyone work anyway even if they are good!

Barrett in Denver, Colorado

84 months ago

Agencies treat the employees like garbage. They are all for filling orders and to heck with the employee -- they treat them like slaves! I thought we ended SLAVERY in the U.S. a long time ago? Apparently Office Team still believes in it!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Feed Up In NJ in Newark, New Jersey

84 months ago

OfficeTeam Pro in Pleasanton, California said: I had been registered with other agencies and they always placed me with companies that were etchy and unethical. When I came across OfficeTeam I found them extremely professional and they offered things other agencies don't, like FREE online training.

After I worked a few temp assignments they finally found me a temp to hire position with a great company. I am here to defend them because you never hear any success stories about agencies. You have to understand that these agencies are great at finding temp work if you are out of work because they can get money in your pocket quick. I support them 100%.

You probably found the one Office Team employee who was new to the position and still cared and hadn't been schooled yet on how to deceive the job seeker. And, quite possibly there were actual positions in your area that had to be filled.

The problem is... Office Team is regularly posting positions on these on-line job boards that don't really exist. This is fraud and a waste of time to the millions of job seekers out there looking for employment. Looking for a job is time consuming enough. The time wasted posting for one of their phony ads could of been spent applying for legitimate positions.

They should be prosecuted for their unethical business practices.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Posing as candidate now! in Littleton, Colorado

84 months ago

Ha-ha, this person in "Pleasanton, CA" WORKS FOR ROBERT HALF (Office Team). What a joke! Office Team "changed your life" huh? We know who you are!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Showersofblessings in Las Vegas, Nevada

29 months ago

I use them as resume builders..NO the pay isn't great, BUT...my resume looks great w/ the extra admin support that office team offerred. :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.