OfficeTeam Sucks!

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Jacksonville, Florida in Jacksonville, Florida

102 months ago

I hate OfficeTeam! The only jobs they have available are $9 hr working for lame ass companies. I was lined up for a job, then I thought I should research it on the internet. I found that the place came across as fraudulent, non trustworthy and had a high turn over rate. I had a bad feeling about taking the job and regreted it. I arrived at the job 5 minutes early before my start time and no one was there yet to open up the office! I took that as a sign and left. OfficeTeam called me and she was pissed, just a hair from yelling at me. She can go to **** along with her company. OfficeTeam highers for companies that if they held interviews on their own, no one would take the job or they would quit in a week.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

tree in Saint Louis, Missouri

102 months ago

They underpay for the industry standard. I was making $20 as an temporary administrative assistant and they offer $12. Sure sign me up.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Anonymously in New Baltimore, Michigan

102 months ago

They have no jobs...I keep seeing jobs listed and call on them and he says that they don't really have anything...why do they keep testing and getting us to sign up if they have no jobs...they must be doing something wrong.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Can someone say "Boycott" in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

102 months ago

Jacksonville, Florida in Jacksonville, Florida said: I hate OfficeTeam! The only jobs they have available are $9 hr working for lame ass companies. I was lined up for a job, then I thought I should research it on the internet. I found that the place came across as fraudulent, non trustworthy and had a high turn over rate. I had a bad feeling about taking the job and regreted it. I arrived at the job 5 minutes early before my start time and no one was there yet to open up the office! I took that as a sign and left. OfficeTeam called me and she was pissed, just a hair from yelling at me. She can go to hell along with her company. OfficeTeam highers for companies that if they held interviews on their own, no one would take the job or they would quit in a week.

I have had my fill with these full of crap agencies. I am taking action by exercising my right as a consumer. I am launching a complaint with each and every staffing agency that gave me the run around, the bait and switch, and any other unfair practice with the EEOC and any other consumer protection agency that will listen. I suggest that everyone else do the same. Until the people that are being affected directly and indirectly raise a stink how can anybody smell what is cooking?

Good luck to all!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.