creative group at stamford, ct

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1)

anon in Mount Kisco, New York

19 months ago

There are a lot of reports of fraudulent job posting from this recruiter. I can't speak to that directly, but it wouldn't surprise me. They asked a lot of questions about family income and loan status, government assistance, etc. in their paperwork. In 15 years of working with recruiters, no one has ever asked me for this information.

Generally speaking, I can say they were condescending, adversarial and completely unhelpful. I called them regarding a couple of leads they were submitting me for a couple of weeks ago and they were very curt. Them: "I have no feedback for you". Me: "oh ok, I was just chec-" Them (cutting me off): "We'll contact you when we find out anything (said with impatient tone)...buh-bye".

I spent 3 hours plus $40 for gas and parking for a 20 minute interview that I'm pretty sure will lead nowhere. It's really something that could have been done over the phone (as every other agency has done with me for the past 3 years). They also asked me to bring my portfolio and then told me they didn't need to see it when I got there.

My initial instinct was to avoid this place. I'd suggest others do so as well.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.