OfficeTeam Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (11)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at OfficeTeam?

What do you like best about working at OfficeTeam? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

Another one in Indy in Indianapolis, Indiana

96 months ago

Who knows? Nobody around this city that I know of has ever gotten a job through them.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

hawkins

96 months ago

Right ON!! How would anyone every know what salary they pay, they never have any work for you!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Melissa in Pleasanton, California

96 months ago

Go to the officeteam website and request a salary guide and all branches of Robert Half International offer benefits to their candidates. You should receive an information packet about benefits during your assessment interview if not then you can always request this information from a staffing manager.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Grisela Rodriguez in Chicago, Illinois

96 months ago

Host said: What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at OfficeTeam?
What do you like best about working at OfficeTeam? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?
In the discussions the pay has been pretty low.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Bridgette in Douglassville, Pennsylvania

96 months ago

hawkins said: Right ON!! How would anyone every know what salary they pay, they never have any work for you!!!!

AMEN to that! I just found this forum, am relieve to learn that it's not just me who has had a big problem getting assignments from OfficeTeam.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

lisa in Chattanooga, Tennessee

96 months ago

Bridgette said:
AMEN to that! I just found this forum, am relieve to learn that it's not just me who has had a big problem getting assignments from OfficeTeam.

You mean I'm not the only one??? I tested for administrative position jobs and they try to have me take a job selling telephones??????

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Bridgette in Earlville, Pennsylvania

96 months ago

I think it may vary from OfficeTeam location to location. I live about halfway between two OfficeTeam locations. I had pretty good luck with getting assignments from the Wyomissing, PA OfficeTeam group, though the assignments were quite low-paying (usually around $10 per hour for office administration types of work). I tried the King of Prussia, PA group, which services a more industrialized and sophisticated (thus should be higher-paying) geographic area, and find them to be a total waste of time. All the problems that people have outlined on this forum. Allegedly the King of Prussia group has jobs that pay more, but every time I see one listed on their site and call about it, the staff says it's currently "on hold." I was beginning to suspect these were bogus jobs, then found the confirmation of this in the comments from the ex-Robert Half person on this forum. Almost all of the jobs from the King of Prussia group require interviews. I've gone on some, using my time and gas money, but somehow the job never materializes, although at this point I have a pretty good resume. So I either get the choice of taking the rock-bottom-paying work out of Wyomissing, or having no work. Also, the King of Prussia Office has ferocious turnover, if you call after a two- or three- month assignment, you're talking to completely new names. One gets so tired of those mechanically-perky, cheerful little voices out of people that DO NOTHING. One wonders how the company stays in business.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Bridgette in Earlville, Pennsylvania

96 months ago

lisa said:
You mean I'm not the only one??? I tested for administrative position jobs and they try to have me take a job selling telephones??????

If you think you could possibly do it, sales is actually a pretty good place to go ON YOUR OWN! Sales organizations are primarily results-driven, so you get a really good chance to excel independent of corporate politics and others' (read here recruiters) inadequacies. But go for it as a direct-hire, not through an agency. It can't be much less secure than getting work through a temp agency anyway!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

anonymous in Richardson, Texas

96 months ago

I do really well on these tests- 95% and up (I am certified with Microsoft Office), and they keep stressing "skills"! I can type fast (60), etc.... but like one person said, the jobs they have that are "NEW" never seem to be a good fit for me (though the requirements of the job are verbatum of my resume!)
I use them to help, but if I were to rely on temps, I'd never work again!!!! The temps always say: "it is good to keep looking on your own". I TOTALLY AGREE!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Lupe Gonzalez in Plano, Texas

70 months ago

There are no REAL health insurance benefits through temp agencies, although they may advertise that they have them. You see, what they typically do is tell you that you will be insured once you've been with the agency for a certain period of time. When that time is up, they fire you from the temp position, so that they don't have to pay benefits. They tell you that you "weren't working out".

As for skills, companies don't really care about skills or experience anymore. They want "youth" and "image". They give these stupid personality tests now. It no longer matters how good your computer skills are, how good you are at math, English, etc.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.