Oldcastle News and Happenings.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Host

What do you think -- is this company going to survive and thrive? Are they looking to expand their staff, or do you think layoffs are inevitable?

How does Oldcastle stack up against the competition?

Reply - Report abuse

JWJ in Hillside, Illinois

91 months ago

I am told that this is a great company to work for. Is this correct?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (21) Reply - Report abuse

Mr. Smith in El Cerrito, California

88 months ago

Not from my experience. But if maybe different in Illinois.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

anonymously in Chandler, Arizona

22 months ago

Do not waste your time there is no future,dead end job and did not learn any thing.Accept how humans work in a billion dollar co.In this life you have to worry, about not turning in the thing you hate most and those types of co.push you to the limit.When your worn out and get old your slug out to the wolfs.Management is oxy moron,in this country we as a people used to work for something for our country,to make a better america, send the kids to college,retire all we now is help other country become wealthy,accept ours i leave with 1 comment Pogo said(I have found the enemy and he is us)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Joe Gagill in Monticello, New York

22 months ago

anonymously in Chandler, Arizona said: Do not waste your time there is no future,dead end job and did not learn any thing.Accept how humans work in a billion dollar co.In this life you have to worry, about not turning in the thing you hate most and those types of co.push you to the limit.When your worn out and get old your slug out to the wolfs.Management is oxy moron,in this country we as a people used to work for something for our country,to make a better america, send the kids to college,retire all we now is help other country become wealthy,accept ours i leave with 1 comment Pogo said(I have found the enemy and he is us)

Sad but true.....every Fortune 500 company is like this.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.