What's the company culture at Omnicare?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (51 to 100 of 118)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  Next »   Last »

Dedicated RPh in Simpsonville, South Carolina

41 months ago

Omnicare is the worst company I have worked for. The only thing our General Manager knows how to do is cut payroll and keep inventory low. He has no management, interpersonal or human resources skills. He treats the employees poorly. When anyone has a valid concern, he targets that employee for termination. He knowingly violates SC pharmacy law and Board of Pharmacy rules. They have made changes at the top, but it's just window dressing....the treatment of the employees is horrendous. The HR department doesn't even respond to concerns brought to their attention. There is never one proactive thing done to improve patient care...only a fire drill and a scramble once a facility mails us a termination letter...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (19) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Dedicated RPh in Simpsonville, South Carolina

41 months ago

BTW the true sign of a poor company is one that has no employees of 3-10 years. Sure there are the lifers, 10 years and more...and the newbies 1-3 years, but everyone gets sick of the place in year 3 and looks for greener pastures...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No Reply - Report abuse

joelmarcia in Salt Lake City, Utah

41 months ago

Please reply to me regarding your comment. Working on this matter and would like your input E-mail direct joelmarcia@comcast.net
Thanks Joel Michael

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

rene in Wichita, Kansas

40 months ago

I have been gone since 2007 from omnicare but I still have horrible memories. All I can say is it is the worst place to work sure some of the other employees are great but the are treated very poorly only management gets treat well for the most part.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

40 months ago

Please e-mail me directly, joelmarcia@comcast.net Your comments may be very important to us since we are proceeding with a matter against Omnicare.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

anonymous in Chambersburg, Pennsylvania

39 months ago

Until very recently I was employed by Omnicare. I'm not writing this because I'm angry that my pharmacy was closed and that I, along with 4 co-workers, was terminated. The company I started with was a small company and excellent customer service was 100% what we strived for. We were bought out by Omnicare and the changes were quick and drastic. They closed many pharmacies, and many people lost their jobs. Not because they weren't good at their jobs, but because Omnicare wanted to keep their own employess. It took a while for the ripples in the pond to reach my co-workers and I, but it happened. My boss was a decent boss. My co-workers and I made sure that at end of the day our customers (the residents AND staff) were more than simply satisfied with our work. Our contract was terminated and that was it for us. They didn't offer to re-locate us. We were terminated, we had 90 days of employment left. At the end of those 90 days our severance packages were delayed because legal didn't have time to prepare them (...and were given a 90 day notice)and information hasn't always been plentiful. Our last pay checks were delayed in delivery d/t an admitted mistake on Omnicare's behalf. I will say that I spoke to ONE individual who actually seemed to care that we were not paid, but only ONE. He did everything in his power to try to help, and was apologetic and sincere. I'm sure Omnicare isn't the worst place to work for, but I can't see where it will ever be the best. Aside from poor customer service (like repeatedly ignoring complaints from the facility regarding the back-up pharmacy's poor or absent service)and some questionable policies (like the Therapeutic Interchange program, for example) they do nothing to show that their employees are anything other than a number, a warm body behind a computer. Perhaps LTC experience is beneficial and looks good on a resume but I can't recommend anyone work at Omnicare...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Bunny in Edmond, Oklahoma

39 months ago

I am sorry for the loss of your position. I also feel sad for the way you & your co-workers were treated. I wish you all the best of luck & fortune in the up coming year.

I was employed by Omnicare's CIC. At the time I was employed there, they had (I believe) four CICs strategically placed to cover the nation. I was in the southwest reigon. We took care of denied claims, prior authorizations, & yes, Therapeutic Interchange. I worked in the Therapeutic Interchange dept. Keep in mind that we covered the entire southwestern reigon. Seven states & countless homes. We were expected to process hundreds to thousands of TIs in an eight hour period. There were four of us in this dept., & making "market share" for every medication in the TI program was TOP PRIORITY! I don't want this to be a book so I'll keep it short. We did try to make sure that the patient's insurance would cover the TI medications. But sometimes/always rejections would happen. Now keep in mind that the CIC also works rejected claims. It became a vicious cycle of TI Doctor approvals & rejected claims. But this cycle keeps the CIC in work & business.

There was a revolving door on the place were employees were concerned. A very, very, stressed out PIC who at the drop of a hat would explode on any one of us. I was terminated for standing up for what I believed in. I was/am not unhappy or angry about it. I believe in fair treatment & placing patient care at the top of my priorities. I could never work for a company whom I feel doesn't feel the same.

39 months ago

My name is Joel Michael. I am working for a firm presently taken action against Omnicare and some of its practices, which inlcludes the distribution of their drugs to the elderly and the facilities Omnicare owns.
Your imput may be important and if you would contact me directly at e-mail joelmarcia@comcast.net

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

Dedicated RPh in Greenville, South Carolina

39 months ago

This is the exact blueprint for Omnicare. Buy smaller companies, which are a threat from a customer service perspective. There is zero organic bed count growth. Now they want to buy Pharmerica, giving them something like 70% market share. If you think the service is poor now and employees get treated poorly, wait until they have a virtual monopoly on long term care. Believe me, CMS is on to their "consultant pharmacists" and drug switching schemes, wouldn't doubt if they got a visit from the Department of Justice some day. They are due for another big lawsuit....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

39 months ago

your comment about the 'switching of drugs' is in line with what we our action against Omnicare is partly about. Your input could help. Please contact in directly at joelmarcia@comcast.net.

Bunny in Edmond, Oklahoma

39 months ago

joelmarcia in Salt Lake City, Utah said: your comment about the 'switching of drugs' is in line with what we our action against Omnicare is partly about. Your input could help. Please contact in directly at joelmarcia@comcast.net.

Omnicare's CICs (Clinical Intervention Centers) are in charge of what they call "Therapeutic Interchange Program". When ever an order is entered by any of Omnicare's pharmacies, for a drugs that is in the program, it comes across the CIC computer que at the appropiate CIC. The CIC employee then sends (by way of fax) a pre-printed TI request letter to the ordering doctor & the facility where the patient resides, requesting a change to the medication that is in the program.

I'm sure that Omnicare's consultant pharmacists are aware of the TI program & how important it is to Omnicare, but, I'm also sure that the initial start of the switch is from the CIC. The consultant pharmacists (IMO) are just the follow-up. That is why two copies are sent... One to the doctor & one to the home to be placed in the chart for the consulting pharmacist.

When the letter is signed by the doctor it is then faxed back to the CIC. The pharmacists at the CIC approve it & the switch is made. All these letters are scanned into the system & there are thousands of them every day.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

BT

39 months ago

as a user of Omnicare,s Pharmacy I am curious if anyone else has had issues with their billing practices--failing to apply credits for returns, sending unauthorized medications/products/overcharging/et al

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

39 months ago

The answer to your question is 'yes' exactly what we are looking into and our action against Omincare involves.

Please E-mail me directly joelmarcia@comcast.net so I can elaborate

Joel Michael

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

38 months ago

Please contact me at my e-mail joelmarcia@comcast.net
Many of your comments and imput would be important to hear dircectly from you. Our office has an action pending regarding the use and supply of medications to the elderly in elderly facilities by Omnincare.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

38 months ago

Please contact me at my e-mail joelmarcia@comcast.net Your imput to what our office is now involved in would be important.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

tp1234 in Steep Falls, Maine

36 months ago

I have been an Omnicare employee for 1.5 years and am actively seeking another position with another employer for a lot of the same reasons other posters have mentioned. The work environment is hostile and the pay is well below the average in this area.
I received a 1.4% raise at my last appraisal so when I recently passed my PTCE I was not expecting to get anything out of it. My expectations were met!
In the last 18 months 15 Techs and 5 Pharmacists have passed thru our doors. One stayed for 8 hours(that has to be a record) and one for 2.5 days. It seems nobody in upper management at this company gives a s**t.

I am grateful for the experience I've gained from working here but it's time to move on to someplace that will appreciate what I bring to the table and pays a living wage.

MissS in Morrow, Ohio

36 months ago

Who is the hiring manager at Omnicare in Northern Kentucky?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Sean in Griffith, Indiana

36 months ago

longforcalif in Reno, Nevada said: Hello, I work at an Omnicare site. Until I find another job I cannot say more.
Working for Omnicare is omni depressing. There is no cohesiveness, no going out for drinks, just get more money in, get more money in, our numbers, our numbers is preached constantly.
A typical day is eating lunch at your desk, being told to get more work done, no breaks, never being done no matter how much work you plow through.
I have never in 30 years of working worked in such a hostile work enviroment. The corporate mentality is beat your employees down, give them no more than 2% a year no matter what new job assignments, how great a job done or how high the cost of living goes. A truly awful employer. Poor pay, no bonus, no Christmas parties, no nothing, their health insurance is awful and cost a fortune. I have told a number of people to look elswhere for a job, you will NOT be happy here.
Inititive is punished and creativity is a four letter word. Upper management takes credit for others work.
DON'T go to work for Omnicare unless you want BELOW average pay, expensive and bad benifits and like to feel you are stupid and worthless.

Omnicare treats its vendors WORSE than Wal-Mart. Non payment of invoices, just big bullies, we buy alot and we do what we want, who cares what the laws are, they don't apply to Omnicare.
I firmly believe Omnicare will be bought out and out of business within 5 years.

Wow!!!
Oddly enough, this is exactly how the Walgreens company is.
They preach and preach about numbers. The work you do is never good enough. Upper management will bully you. However, Walgreens will also breach their employee's privacy if they want to dig up dirt on them to get them terminated.
I'm glad I read this. Omnicare just contacted me in response to my résumé online.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No Reply - Report abuse

jne in Wichita, Kansas

35 months ago

I worked at Omnicare for only 1 month. i interview there 3 different times and i still didnt get the job. i only got the job because the person they hired in front of me could not take the job so I was then 2nd pick. I started the job and they flew in a person to train me from out of state. The lady who trained me repeatedly told me how to do things incorrectly. The next 2 weeks i was then taught by 2 different people whom only 1 actually knew what she was talking about. We had a Core Values presentation on a Friday I walked in the room and noticed the chairs were rather small, so i stated to myself in a joking manner "oh my goodness those chairs are tiny, my butt is to big for that!" The next Monday I was was in trouble for changing my screen saver on my computer and the following day at about 4pm the administators assistant came to my cubicle and asked me to come to her office. They then discharged "fired" me saying that my comment regarding my "anatomy" was highly inappropriate and they do not tolerate that type of behavior at their facilty and it was unprofessional. 5 minutes after I then left the building the lady who fired me went into the office and made and announcement to the entire facility and stated i was discharged due to my performace. Im glad these peoples lifes are so boring that they have nothing else to do then fire people over the word butt!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

ONI in Park Ridge, Illinois

35 months ago

That's a good story but considering people sue omnicare over EVERYTHING, I doubt that's the only reason you were fired. Omnicare doesn't fire people without real cause because people like you make up stuff because you suck at your job and then want sympathy.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (19) Reply - Report abuse

jne in Wichita, Kansas

35 months ago

Im not asking for sympathy on anything thank you very much, i was just simply sharing my story thats all. Considering this was my 1st Pharmacy job I thought I did really good. In Kansas theres a law that they dont need a reason to fire anyone within the probation period.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No Reply - Report abuse

kcintoledo in Toledo, Ohio

35 months ago

ONI, you obviously don't know what your talking about. Omnicare DOES fire people for no reason, that's why they don't contest Unemployment, you shouldn't make judgments about things you don't really know. You obviously are one of their brown nosers, that won't last forever, your turn will come.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

kcintoledo in Toledo, Ohio

35 months ago

They don't need a reason to fire ANYONE regardless of probation or not, the WORST company I have ever worked for.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

ONI in Park Ridge, Illinois

35 months ago

I sort of do know since my unit hasn't paid an unemployment case in the last 7 years. In Illinois you need a reason after probation. You people are funny. The old Joel omnicare was no fun. The new omnicare is solid and now all the poor performers are finally being removed. If you are good at what you do, your turn never comes. If you have worked for that many companies to compare and say their the worst you obviously have trouble keeping a job. Hmmm wonder why. You don't want to work hard you get what you deserve.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (16) Reply - Report abuse

kc in Toledo, Ohio

35 months ago

You "SORT" of do know??? I assume that the only way you would know what "your unit" paid in unemployment is because you are part of management. "You people" are funny too, the new Omnicare is NOT solid, at least not in this area, I was very good at what I did there, there you go again, making assumptions about things you know nothing about. Evidently you are a FABULOUS employee, with a HUGE ego. And as for the number of places I've worked has nothing to do with my performance, but you wouldn't know that because, there you go again, making assumptions. You sound like an egotistical jerk, YOU MUST BE MANAGMENT!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (18) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

35 months ago

Nothing has changed for the hardworking rank and file people who are dedicated to the patient. Yes, they got rid of Joel G, which Wall Street responded to in a positive note. There is still no organic growth (never has been), their only way to grow has been through purchasing other companies. They rarely promote from within, you can comb the various press releases in the last few years. In the facility where I work, the GM is simply a "yes" man devoid of the skillset needed to run a place that does ten million dollars a month of business. There is zero forethought which goes into customer service improvement. Our facility has lost nearly every single independent account (not tied to a corporate contract), because there is no customer service. There are also serious legal and ethical issues & if you bring them up, suddenly your every move is scrutinized. There are no performance metrics set as a goal, we did have them at one time, but when they showed the people who management did not like were the top performers, they stopped keeping track. The people who work there are nice, but the general manager feeds on spies and tattletales and worries more about people's "body art", the use of cell phones, keeping food in the fridge, and all the insignificant things because he is way over his head. The only reason he is the GM is because he was the highest ranking pharmacist when his boss sold the company to OCR. The schedule is good and it's a great place to work, as long as you never want to be promoted. Another sign of a poor GM, ask him what percentage of his employees have been there longer than five years and how many have been promoted...

35 months ago

Big companies often challenge unemployment and many former employees are intimidated to stand up for themselves...also if people get tired of the working conditions or get "leaned on" and quit you wouldn't have to pay any benefits.

I wouldn't wear the "we haven't paid an unemployment claim" badge as a positive attribute...it is probably a reflection of an HR department run amok...we have one of those here too....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No Reply - Report abuse

35 months ago

Let me reiterate...the rank and file people who work here are awesome....now if you have ever had the chance to meet a district, regional or divisional vice president and they bothered to introduce themselves, consider yourself very lucky....this is the way things run in the SouthEastern USA anyway....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

mom in Havana, Illinois

30 months ago

ONI in Park Ridge, Illinois said: I sort of do know since my unit hasn't paid an unemployment case in the last 7 years. In Illinois you need a reason after probation. You people are funny. The old Joel omnicare was no fun. The new omnicare is solid and now all the poor performers are finally being removed. If you are good at what you do, your turn never comes. If you have worked for that many companies to compare and say their the worst you obviously have trouble keeping a job. Hmmm wonder why. You don't want to work hard you get what you deserve.

I work at Omnicare and let me tell you, we have hard-working people walking out the door with 13 plus years under their belt. Very recently 6 of them. Tell me there is nothing wrong. I thought we were just a ripple in the pond but it seems to me that we aren't the only ones that are unhappy. They constantly teach compassion just recently but show their workers none. When people quit, their duties are just added to one of the few people left with no pay raises. So...then they get overwhelmed and they leave also. We definitely have a "yes" man as our GM. This company has totally gone downhill since I have been there.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

3D in Latonia, Kentucky

30 months ago

Is there anyone who has any positives to say about OC?? There is a position open in Pharmacy Intake. Is that a good position?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

scarecrow in Baltimore, Washington

30 months ago

Good experience, way too much drama...don't be a lifer there.

bill in Alton, Illinois

27 months ago

ONI in Park Ridge, Illinois said: That's a good story but considering people sue omnicare over EVERYTHING, I doubt that's the only reason you were fired. Omnicare doesn't fire people without real cause because people like you make up stuff because you suck at your job and then want sympathy.

you must be management. i dont work ther but know of the crap that does. they do also fire people for nothing or make so miserable tha people will just leave

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

bill in Alton, Illinois

27 months ago

ONI in Park Ridge, Illinois said: I sort of do know since my unit hasn't paid an unemployment case in the last 7 years. In Illinois you need a reason after probation. You people are funny. The old Joel omnicare was no fun. The new omnicare is solid and now all the poor performers are finally being removed. If you are good at what you do, your turn never comes. If you have worked for that many companies to compare and say their the worst you obviously have trouble keeping a job. Hmmm wonder why. You don't want to work hard you get what you deserve.

have you even read the new letter stating that just because your employees have been there for years does not necessarily mean dedication or loyalty. you must be one of the brown nosers also

hocr in Wichita, Kansas

26 months ago

I have never worked in a company with a more incompetent local management, senior regional management and corporate management. There is NO compassion for employees who work ever longer hours with heavier workloads and a shrinking staff of coworkers. The GM has no management skills and instead uses intimidation tactics to control employees and pursues personal vendettas against certain staff members, regardless of the consequences for the well being of the pharmacy as a whole. LTC facilities are leaving Omnicare on a regular basis because of the crap the corporate organization forces the local pharmacy to do.In general, the staff consists of a group of dedicated and incredibly hard working people who stay with a company which abuses them with embarrassingly low pay, 2 to 3% pay raises, $10 Christmas bonuses and an abusive time and attendance policy. Complaining to HR is pointless and will actually do more harm than good as it is just as corrupt as the rest of the company. Take my advice and STAY AWAY!!!

renee in Wichita, Kansas

26 months ago

Hocr why not post your name well I guess you shouldn't. As for the good dedicated people left at Wichita there is only 2 I can think of one being a RPH that is only there because she is pinned with a no compete contract way to go omnicare way to force you employee to stay! The rest of those employees they deserve what they are getting its called karma

mom in Havana, Illinois

25 months ago

Chicago is the only city that counts in this business like all other areas of importance. We were warned to never ever blame any mistakes on the Chicago area of ONI. Doesn't matter if they are at fault or not...our homes weren't to know that. We take the blame. Very "sucky" policies make us peons!

Tinuviel in Poughkeepsie, New York

25 months ago

Can anybody comment on the Omnicare in Wakefield, Massachusetts? I have a job interview there.

Tinuviel in Poughkeepsie, New York

25 months ago

Please tell me about the company at the Wakefield Massachusetts location as i am applying there.

mary in Sacramento, California

21 months ago

Be glad that you are out of there. I know of three people who are working for OminCare and they say that it is HELL!!! Sounds like they treat their workers crappy, receive poor training and they may be breaking a few federal labor laws. People are afraid to speak up for fear of be terminated. HR sounds like a total joke. It is too bad that profit driven companies show such little regard for the workers.

Best of luck to you.

Renalden in Malden, Massachusetts

21 months ago

No comment.

marilyn in Omaha, Nebraska

21 months ago

If you have your own mind and know right from wrong, you will not last in this company. The star employee here befriends the other employees long enough to rat them off to the company management. That type of behavior is promoted and awarded within. The HR department is nothing more than puppets. The company as a whole is a joke.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

marilyn in Omaha, Nebraska

21 months ago

Tinuviel in Poughkeepsie, New York said: Can anybody comment on the Omnicare in Wakefield, Massachusetts? I have a job interview there.

Run the opposite way.

mom in Havana, Illinois

21 months ago

Well I am still working there only because I work in the medical records department and our GM doesn't mess with our department too much but I have been added another job along with the one I already do...no extra pay for sure. There are reasons for me to stay...age and I actually like what I do. Not so much the company. We lost another long-time worker this week. Everyone is tired of doing the job of 2 or 3 people. But...and we will see if this happens at our end...a couple of the big-shots from the Chicago area came down and held a meeting (of course it was at the end of the day and everyone is worried about getting orders filled and out) and told us that the big boss and they had been talking and wondering why there is soooo much overtime (as if people want to be there longer than their shift) and you know what they came up with?We don't have enough workers! Well duh! Supposedly they will be hiring more. Probably just in their area...we will wait and see.

Dedicated RPh in Taylors, South Carolina

21 months ago

On Memorial day, the GM in Spartanburg made all the pharmacy workers come in on Memorial Day...of course he gave his "pets" the medical records and Billing department the day off....along with Facility manager, himself and HR...

When everyone got their paychecks...they DID NOT get paid correctly....he told everyone they would get "an extra day off"...

Can't wait til someone calls the labor board on this clown...

disgusted OMSS slave in Sandwich, Illinois

20 months ago

Omnicare's OMSS division which is over 150 people in the Naperville office is shutting down as of 6-30-13. It is now 6-27 and none of us has been told if we have jobs with Centrad on 7-1 or if we will be in the unemployment line that day. About 25 seem to have jobs with Centrad but their workloads have been at least doubled and they are struggling to just get orders sent out, let alone all the other tasks.

MGMT has been evasive regarding the future of dedicated hardworking employees. We hear there won't be severance pay whether we've been with OMSS 1 year or 20. They won't give a direct answer about what date insurance benefits end. Mgmt does not reply when direct questions are asked.

This company pays very low, best raises are .25/hour, has weird cliquey managers and does not treat its employees good. They seem sneaky and out to screw us over.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Don't work here! in Mount Juliet, Tennessee

20 months ago

sonita in Nashville, Tennessee said: I was the purchasing manager in Nashville, I have NEVER been treated as badly in my whole life as I was at Omnicare. It is ran by a buddy system of four that kills morale so badly that it is sad. I can not believe that a corporate company is ran so crappy. I agree that if someone does not buy this company out, they are going to kill someone along with their employees. People .....you do not want to work for this company. I was one of the blessed ones. I GOT OUT!!!!!!

Amen... "The Four" and the moles who will do anything to look good!!! This place is a joke! Intimidation is rampant, starting at the top!

20 months ago

Sounds like they are breaking labor laws as well. I cannot believe that corporate level executives are not addressing the negative views people have about the company. Do nothing managers who obviously have no training on how to effectively manage people.

Maybe you guys should send information to one of your local news stations and file with EEOC/FEHA. That sort of negative attention may just get the attention of the corporate level management team.

name unimportant in Queens Village, New York

19 months ago

WESTON FLORIDA FACILITY THE WORST!

The female manager took one look at me and I knew I never would get the job. It had NOTHING to do with my Skills, knowledge or Abilities! She racially profiled me. I tried to report this only to have it fall short on death's ears. No one cared and it was swept under the carpet. The only thing happened from that experience is that whenever I applied for a job, I get the "im sorry we decided to continue with others who have more qualifications" spiel letter. I had three (3) prior telephonic interviews that obviously went great. On the forth I had to fly to Weston Florida, hotel it overnight only to be looked at with false promises of a future job to a position that never came out. SAD, DEPLORABLE, UNCIVILIZED. Just thought someone should know.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

mom in Havana, Illinois

19 months ago

You are probably better off.

19 months ago

name unimportant in Queens Village, New York said: WESTON FLORIDA FACILITY THE WORST!

The female manager took one look at me and I knew I never would get the job. It had NOTHING to do with my Skills, knowledge or Abilities! She racially profiled me. I tried to report this only to have it fall short on death's ears. No one cared and it was swept under the carpet. The only thing happened from that experience is that whenever I applied for a job, I get the "im sorry we decided to continue with others who have more qualifications" spiel letter. I had three (3) prior telephonic interviews that obviously went great. On the forth I had to fly to Weston Florida, hotel it overnight only to be looked at with false promises of a future job to a position that never came out. SAD, DEPLORABLE, UNCIVILIZED. Just thought someone should know.

Be glad you didn't geth hired there. Sounds like a hell hole. You probably be better off with a company that values workers.

good luck

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.