One to One Interactions Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at One to One Interactions?

What do you like best about working at One to One Interactions? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

Robin A Emmons in Springfield, Ohio

10 months ago

I have moved and I have been trying to update my information so I can get my checks on time so far I have not been able to find the right forum.I'm presently working at store 66.I was also trying to get direct deposit and I can't get into the page for that.Mail can only be forwarded so long and I don't want to wait to where I'm not getting my income.Can someone please let me know on where to get the right forums to update my new information.My e-mail is at srobin59@live.com thank you Robin A Emmons

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Robin A Emmons in Springfield, Ohio

10 months ago

Host said: What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at One to One Interactions?

What do you like best about working at One to One Interactions? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

I have done this work for almost four years,I like the interaction with the customers it is different than what I do through the week.You meet new people and then you get your regular customers who enjoy the products.I don't know of any perks or special treats but you have to be a people person to enjoy working this job.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.