How to get a job at Orchid Orthopedic Solutions.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Host

Do you work at Orchid Orthopedic Solutions? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

z28man in Albertville, Alabama

11 months ago

Host said: Do you work at Orchid Orthopedic Solutions? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

i've got some advice for you, if you want to work a gazillion hours every week, every saturday, not have any kind of life outside of orchid, you want to be a puppet on a string, look straight ahead every minute you're there , not have any input about anything going on and try to do the jobs that 3 people should be doing, go ahead and apply. management has NO RESPECT for your time at all. you can NEVER go by the posted work schedule. it don't mean diddly. just because you are supposed to get off work at say 4:00 pm, don't expect to. the only thing that matters to them is hitting that sales goal every day , regardless of what it takes to make it happen. so be prepared to never go by the schedule, work from can till can't
and not have any kind of life outside of orchid. their sales goal every month is all that matters, and they do not care what you might have going on at home, or that you might have had something planned after you were SUPPOSED to get off.they always act like the end of the month sneaks up on them. and then they'll have employees trying to do 2 wweks of work in 2 days.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Curious George in Memphis, Tennessee

10 months ago

How many interviews did it take before you got the position? I am actually interviewing for a position now and actually received the employee handbook and the employee benefits guide before my third and final interview. Did this happen to you as well or did you not get them until you got hired?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.