Orkin Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Orkin?

What do you like best about working at Orkin? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

Greg in Las Vegas, Nevada

86 months ago

Usually you work on comission bases, but you will have a base that you can't make less then.
Only perk working for company is your day off

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (13) Reply - Report abuse

Raymond Jones in culleoka, Tennessee

63 months ago

Average starting salary for Orkin is 500.00 per week. After that it depends how many account you service per day. I earned almost 60,000 on my route last year. I have worked in 4 branches and can tell you they are all completely different. The last branch I worked in was awful, that is why I now work for Arrow Exterminators. When I worked in Nashville, TN the pay and the atmosphere was great. The Chattanooga, TN branch was the worst. I would check to see what your local branch is like. Medical insurance is 93.00 per mth. single 293.00 for husband and wife. You only travel to meetings a couple of times per year. Do not take a management position with them, that is the biggest career mistake I ever made.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (24) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.