Packaging Unlimited Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Packaging Unlimited?

What do you like best about working at Packaging Unlimited? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

larry esterley in Louisville, Kentucky

44 months ago

Host said: What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Packaging Unlimited ?

What do you like best about working at Packaging Unlimited? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

2nd day at pinnacle packaging i go feed the order on the big press start settin up as a regular set up and i noticedit was cross corr i told greg i said greg usually when the corr runs like that on the spec its attachment order he said jeff what ever he was at break that he was a master press oper and he made the most in the plant them poor guys in the finishing dept we would so furstrated so mny crooked he was allowed 2 shut down anybodys machine for what ever reason anyways by the 3rd week i was gettin 4 orders a day by 2pm week 4 on the 2 color press i asked greg whatever he was y did they make 2 passes he said the second down was broke asked while i didnt have anything could i clean it up alittle he said yes so i did and looked at the down all it was out of adjustmenti got a crt and reajusted the rolls with kiss impression they farmded out 90 percentenough about that so i have several more good days so over time was stopping press dept was staying caughtup so was finishing dept most of the employees were happy about it but not the mater operator
and supv come 2 find out greg was giving jeff my orders i noticed he wasnt leavin my copy so i made copies 4 a week then on hat fri i told the press dept forklift driver that it was my last day i told him im here 2 make boxes not b made stupid i went 2 supv told him it wasnt workin out i then laid 21 orders oncustomers service desk with a note greg got credit 4 my orders jim hightower was coming in early and

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.