Pactiv Corporation Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Pactiv Corporation?

What do you like best about working at Pactiv Corporation? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

karl in Bourbonnais, Illinois

18 months ago

I worked at the grant park facility for about 6 months in the spring/summer of 12.When I was there I was an operator and this place is "organized chaos" Yes they pair you with someone for 2 weeks of training on a machine then its.."your on your own" end of each shift your required to submit daily paperwork, if your scrap is a bit high they yell at you but are know where to be found when problem is happening.Pay is VERY low for all the operators do.They have "management" That every week makes new "paperwork" for the operators to fill out essentially taking more of your time and less time watching machine.."suffocating operator"There paperwork...office vs floor paperwork numbers never match up and need to be upgraded badly.Its a job!!Too many chiefs and not enough indians..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.