Panasonic Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Panasonic?

What do you like best about working at Panasonic? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

carebear in Phenix City, Alabama

97 months ago

This is a salaried position and here is what to expect. They will pay your for 40 hours but EXPECT you to work 45 to 50 EVERY week! If you need to take off during the day or early, they expect you to make-up the time. Yes, I know its hard to believe but you can give them 100's of free hours of work but if you need to leave 1 hour early, it has to be made up as a salaried employee.

There is no where to move within the company and have been in a big steady downsizing. They will time your breaks, lunch and bathroom trips.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (23) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

EDI Prof in Cincinnati, Ohio

95 months ago

Carebear... Please do not take an offense. I have read a couple of your comments and I note dis-dane in your comments. Have you worked in this position and what was your personal experience? I have noticed that this position has been open for a good while.

I am an EDI professional and was seriously considering applying. Could you please give me a little more insight?

Thanks.

carebear in Phenix City, Alabama said: This is a salaried position and here is what to expect. They will pay your for 40 hours but EXPECT you to work 45 to 50 EVERY week! If you need to take off during the day or early, they expect you to make-up the time. Yes, I know its hard to believe but you can give them 100's of free hours of work but if you need to leave 1 hour early, it has to be made up as a salaried employee.

There is no where to move within the company and have been in a big steady downsizing. They will time your breaks, lunch and bathroom trips.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

ex-employee in Staten Island, New York

95 months ago

EDI Prof in Cincinnati, Ohio said: Carebear... Please do not take an offense. I have read a couple of your comments and I note dis-dane in your comments. Have you worked in this position and what was your personal experience? I have noticed that this position has been open for a good while.

I am an EDI professional and was seriously considering applying. Could you please give me a little more insight?

Thanks.

this is a "employee beware - watch your back" situation

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No Reply - Report abuse

Joego2 in Nutley, New Jersey

80 months ago

ex-employee in Staten Island, New York said: this is a "employee beware - watch your back" situation

I totally agree. I worked at Pana from 2000 to 2005, and every year was a nail-biting, experience. Newver knew what they (uper management) was up to next to take away benefits or lay off people. I was in supply chain there, and have taken the experience elsewhare along with a 30% salary increase to date. If you're looking for some practical experience in a field, its a good place to get it, then GO. Not a place to base a career. The good news is that I have met severl people I keep in touch with. However, I know that things have gone for the worst since I left in 2005.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (22) / No Reply - Report abuse

HEPCATT1430@AOL.COM in Long Beach, New York

60 months ago

SOUNDS LIKE THIS COMPANY REALLY SUCKS.....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.