Warehouse Person (loader) evening position, workdays and overtime questions

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Billysixx in Newport News, Virginia

51 months ago

I found an opening for a warehouse person (loader) position at the pepsi beverage group in Newport News VA. I know the hours are long and the work is grueling, which I can handle. But my main question is how many days a week are you normally required to work, and do you recieve overtime pay?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (49) / No (11) Reply - Report abuse

ngalite in Brandon, Florida

20 months ago

Duval Galite

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Bubs in Modesto, California

19 months ago

Billysixx in Newport News, Virginia said: I found an opening for a warehouse person (loader) position at the pepsi beverage group in Newport News VA. I know the hours are long and the work is grueling, which I can handle. But my main question is how many days a week are you normally required to work, and do you recieve overtime pay?

I know they are paid hourly and get overtime. When I was hired as a merchandiser, overtime was time in a half. Full and part timers have different hour requirements. During the holidays, spring and summer will be long days.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

persian mehdi in San Jose, California

10 months ago

i am from persian and i was longtime owen some busyness and zumach work for me and some of the my family was loded full as naid to me and my life .......! and the meke together plan and begin..........! in not 4 years i lose everythink( my love my childeren my money my helt and my home and everythin) ! i am sory if i wraite my life >>>> i no that is my problem ! but i wante u fill me and now i wante affer or if u wante or u can......i wante work for company 2 weck and if after 2weck u are not more as happy ....i go and company dont pay me one cent...! only i want have shance to one more time come up

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.