Pepsi Bottling Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (9)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Pepsi Bottling?

What do you like best about working at Pepsi Bottling? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

Pepsi Representative in Winston Salem, North Carolina

99 months ago

Pepsi has very competitive wages and benefits. I just started working for Pepsi and I was very impressed by the benefits package, even for employees that have only been with the company for a few months. I have been given concert tickets to Pepsi sponsored venues, baseball games, hockey games, and lots of discounts on product. Pepsi is a great company to work for!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (25) / No (15) Reply - Report abuse

Linda Balintfy in Charlotte, North Carolina

96 months ago

Hi, I tried to apply online again and the computer won't let me do it cause i did it already.... So I am hoping to hear from you. My husband would like to drive for u too.... Is that possible I know he put in an application for pepsi too and he asked me if u could concider him... Please reply promptly. Thanks so much. Linda Balintfy

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (11) Reply - Report abuse

Fernando Fernandez in Vacaville, California

87 months ago

I have been working for PEPSI for 9 years... not impress....... I guess it all depends on the location of ware and whom you work for. The location I work at, has been a fast revolving door for management and leads. Power hungry Management and leads that do not have any employee inner actions skills that could be a big financial liability to the company. I guess it all depends on who you know and how good you can kiss ass. It not all bad news, they do have competitive wages but you have to ask your self if it's worth the stress and years taken out of your life........

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (34) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

Fernando Fernandez in sacramento, California

87 months ago

PEPSI

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

anonymous in Wytheville, Virginia

40 months ago

Been working for Pepsi (PBC) for quite a while in Wytheville, VA. They pay decent wages and have average benefits. However, lately, they have been firing a plethora of employees for any petty reason they can come up with. We have lost quite a bit of volume over the last couple of years and in my opinion they are just wanting to get rid of enough employees to be able to quit utilizing four 12 hour shifts to go to three 8 hour shifts and do not want to "lay off" for PR (public relations) reasons. So they need to get rid of 25 percent of the workforce to do that. The management, and I use that term very loosely, are basically a bunch of "twenty something" inexperienced college grads, (you know anyone who graduated college can be a "great" supervisor! lmfao!) who don't know their ass from a hole in the ground, they come in with no experience and try to tell 5 year plus employees how to do their jobs! They are really pathetic in my opinion. I hate working there, it is a very unfriendly place to work and very stressful. But what do you do, work or go hungry?!! This year most of us got a $0.40/hr raise but they raised our insurance rates and deductibles enough to take about 95 percent of that and when you consider inflation, our standard of living has gone down for at least 5 years straight. They give us a "raise", increase our insurance and other benefit costs, and think we should be happy about it. Apparently, when you live in southwest Virginia, you are considered a stupid, nonthinking hillbilly. It makes me sick. Pepsi is just another greedy, for the rich, company. Our plant is about 2 miles from a sister plant called Gatorade. At Gatorade one person runs one machine. At our plant one person must run up to 5 machines and probably averages running at least 3. They get paid more at Gatorade than we do. What is fair about that? We do three to five times the work and get paid LESS! Isn't that some bull. You don't want to work here unless you must.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

scottysdriver in Beaverton, Oregon

39 months ago

Dude, why are you still working there if you hate it so much? And by the way, did you think they are in business because you deserve a job? Bottom line, stop whining and make something of yourself. Start your own company and make lots of money. Become rich yourself. Of course, I think it might be hard for you to be profitable because you don't seem to understand why a company does business in the first place.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

norfolk22 in Norfolk, Virginia

13 months ago

Host said: What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Pepsi Bottling?

What do you like best about working at Pepsi Bottling? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

I'm a Pepsi merchandiser I just started then position and I like it its pretty simple,they give u an iPhone which u can use for personal and work. They rate hourly is 13.55 and they have great health care and 401k plan. In would recommend working with Pepsi

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

comebackkidd lewis in detroit, Michigan

13 months ago

norfolk22 in Norfolk, Virginia said: I'm a Pepsi merchandiser I just started then position and I like it its pretty simple,they give u an iPhone which u can use for personal and work. They rate hourly is 13.55 and they have great health care and 401k plan. In would recommend working with Pepsi

I love my job our job website is the best

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.