Pepsi

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 136)
Page:   1  2  3  Next »   Last »

HRDude in Knoxville, Tennessee

115 months ago

I applied for the same job at Pepsi for over three months now. They had never answered me once. I have all the qualification they needed, but the same job keep popping up month after month. I wonder what the deal is with Pepsi? If I couldn't hire someone for the position after this long, I would at least talk to this guy who kept applying. Maybe he is not a good fit, but what the heck.

I think this is a very under handed operation. Correct me if I am wrong.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (69) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

Trying in New Bedford, Massachusetts

115 months ago

I hate thier site.....you never know whats going to happen seeing as the site weeds you out before a real person gets to your info. You also can't send a real resume as it asks you a battery of questions instead.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Sales

114 months ago

You are correct about your assumption. I went to a Hire Quest career fair and met with one of their hiring managers. I have a BS and a MBA degree in Business/Marketing yet they have not responded to my mailed in resume AND Internet application. But then again, Coca Cola is the same. Their hiring manager is now tired of me emailing her every 3 months and referred me to their wed site. Forget it. I am no longer considering Pepsi as an employer.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

still waiting in Hillsborough, New Hampshire

114 months ago

i have been waiting for over three months and havent got a response and i have already taken the internet app. and the face to face interview they said about a week or two i would here either way, they are terrible.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (22) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Pepsi Representative in Winston Salem, North Carolina

114 months ago

If you have any questions or concerns about the hiring process please contact your local Pepsi Distributor.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (32) Reply - Report abuse

Pepsi Representative in Winston Salem, North Carolina

114 months ago

I you have questions or concerns about the Pepsi hiring process please contact your local Pepsi Distributor.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (22) Reply - Report abuse

Andrew in San Diego, California

113 months ago

Pepsi Representative said: I you have questions or concerns about the Pepsi hiring process please contact your local Pepsi Distributor.

Whene you try to contac the local Pepsi Distributer they re-direct you to the 1-800 number wich is not help at all its all the same thing

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

aka in Boca Raton, Florida

113 months ago

Pepsi Representative said: I you have questions or concerns about the Pepsi hiring process please contact your local Pepsi Distributor.

ggg

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

I know personally in Buford, Georgia

112 months ago

I guess I got lucky, because after I applied two days later I was called in for interview and then by the end of the week I heard back fromthem and I got the job they were real nice. My friend went for the same job and even though she did not get the job she got a letter by the end of the week. They were very fast.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

I.T. candidate in Poughkeepsie, New York

112 months ago

I've heard different stories about the hiring process at PBG. I interviewed for a job at Pepsi in Somers, NY for a job in Information Technology. I've been waiting for a month and a half for someone at Pepsi HR to contact me with good or bad news. However I know someone who got an offer for a different I.T. position just a few days after his interview. The job I applied for is still listed on the PBG jobs site. Sounds like they're too picky. Here I am unemployed, with 90% of the I.T. skills they want, and I'm available immediately. Nope - they want a perfect match. Meanwhile the job goes unfilled for months and I spend time analyzing what I could have done wrong during that interview. Hey Pepsi - why the silent treatment?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Joe Knowsall in Farmington, Michigan

112 months ago

Phenylalanine makes people impotent and obese. Bargain soda's DO NOT. Read the back of the pop before you buy it!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (18) Reply - Report abuse

....... in Augusta, Maine

111 months ago

THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN GET A JOB AT PEPSI IS IF YOU KNOW SOMEONE ONE THE INSIDE, THEIR WEBSITE IS BULLs***!! AND THE MANAGERS ONLY CHECK THE APPLICATIONS LIKE ONCE A WEEK IF THAT.
I HAVE WORKED FOR THEM, IT'S A TERRIBLE COMPANY TO WORK. EVERYONE COMPLAINS ABOUT THEM.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (25) / No (11) Reply - Report abuse

Ron in Lemon Grove, California

111 months ago

HRDude in Knoxville, Tennessee said: I applied for the same job at Pepsi for over three months now. They had never answered me once. I have all the qualification they needed, but the same job keep popping up month after month. I wonder what the deal is with Pepsi? If I couldn't hire someone for the position after this long, I would at least talk to this guy who kept applying. Maybe he is not a good fit, but what the heck.

I think this is a very under handed operation. Correct me if I am wrong.

I finally tracked them down through their NY office and was told that they were more than likely going to fill it internally. - Why would they spend the time and money to advertise it externally if they plan on filling with an internal candidate???

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Dolly Austin in Winston Salem, North Carolina

110 months ago

Yeah I have tried for 2yrs to get on at Pepsi here in Winston Salem, NC. I have applied for a customer service rep position each time that is in the newspaper or on the net..each time I get an email stating that they received my resume and the reply each time is.." at this time we have no positions that fill your qualifications" !!! Well...I have 11yrs customer service rep experience..am a hard worker..if they only knew what they are missing by not paying attention..I even had a person that has worked for them for 16yrs drop my resume off to HR for me...nothing!! Well 2yrs of trying is enough for me..the Hell with you Pepsi!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Dolly Austin in Winston Salem, North Carolina

110 months ago

Went to the unemployment office yesterday and heard that Pepsi is getting ready to hire 250 people to expand the company here...I wonder how true that is!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Dolly Austin in Winston Salem, North Carolina

110 months ago

HRDude in Knoxville, Tennessee said: I applied for the same job at Pepsi for over three months now. They had never answered me once. I have all the qualification they needed, but the same job keep popping up month after month. I wonder what the deal is with Pepsi? If I couldn't hire someone for the position after this long, I would at least talk to this guy who kept applying. Maybe he is not a good fit, but what the heck.

I think this is a very under handed operation. Correct me if I am wrong.

I feel the very same way...I have tried over and over the course of 2yrs. Pepsi no longer even gives me the desire to want to apply again ever!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Dolly Austin in Winston Salem, North Carolina

110 months ago

Pepsi Representative in Winston Salem, North Carolina said: If you have any questions or concerns about the hiring process please contact your local Pepsi Distributor.

jeeze...you guys sound like robots!!! are you a real person????

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Rejected Sales Rep Applicant

104 months ago

I just had an in person interview with Pepsi Bottling Company. They gave me a 30 minute interview which never touched upon my sales experience yet on Friday I received a rejection email. It says they are going to go with more experienced people with sales background. I have sold multi-million dollar electronic products and I am NOT qualified?

Shows you how professional Pepsi is. Oh well, now you know who really is the number consumer soft drink company is . . . Coke is it!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Robert Nunez in Tujunga, California

95 months ago

Well i recently applied for the Merchadiser position in San Fernando, California and went through all the steps. I pass the validated computer test, went along with the phone interview, and ended up passing the oral interview. Nevertheless, after the interview i ended up calling them almost everyday, and went even as far as going back to their facilities and talk to anyone that knew anything about my status of my application. Nevertheless, about three days ago i got an e-mail saying that i am still in consideration for the merchandising position in San Fernando, Ca, and they will contact me regarding the next steps. What i want to know do you think this is actually good news or not really, i mean reading all these posts got me a little nervous, then again i really want this job badly. Nonetheless, i work at a Smart&Final, so i got the customer service skills, i work day-crew and night crew at times, and i even work with the vendors themselves on a daily basis, so pretty much i am familiar with the job requirements. What do you guys think, do you think i might have a chance, of hearing from them again or not, what's up????????

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Rejected Pepsi Applicant

95 months ago

Robert - I heard through a Pepsi sales representative that Pepsi is actually asking employees to take unpaid time off and that they have stopped recruiting for merchandisers and sales representatives due to the economy.

It is who you know at Pepsi that gets you into the Pepsi company. Sad reality but you know it is true.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

TheoDen in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania

95 months ago

The Pepsi Bottling Group is the manufacturing arm of Pepsi. Many functions, such as Human Resources, Information Systems, Engineering, Marketing, etc are very decentralized. For example there is 1 HR Rep who handles multiple plants scattered throughout the mid-atlantic business region (where I used to work).
If you get a job in sales or marketing, its a good life at PBG, because it is a Sales driven culture.
However if you work in Operations be prepared to sell your soul to the company. Many people who manage production and distribution activities begin work at 7:00 AM and don't leave until 7:00 and even 9:00 PM at night. I was putting in an excess of 60 hours a week and it wasn't enough. There was no work-life balance. We referred to the summer months as the 100 days of hell. Injury rates in our distribution center were disgusting. PBG is a lean organization and do not hire enough people, so they push workers to the extreme. The turn-over rate at PBG is horrible. Business Week magazine keeps turn-over statistics, check that source and you will see what I mean. I would not consider a job in Operations (Logistics or Production support), unless you are prepared to sell your soul to the devil.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Lisa Legrand in Auburndale, Florida

89 months ago

Pepsi Representative in Winston Salem, North Carolina said: I you have questions or concerns about the Pepsi hiring process please contact your local Pepsi Distributor.

They won't even open the door. Its locked with notes posted in the window to have all communication with the website

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

pbgapplicant in Dalzell, South Carolina

77 months ago

still waiting in Hillsborough, New Hampshire said: i have been waiting for over three months and havent got a response and i have already taken the internet app. and the face to face interview they said about a week or two i would here either way, they are terrible.

i am still waiting I did face to face about 1 week ago,however i did get a email reply the same day after i came home from interview that said i was still in consideration for the job.Then i called 2 days ago(800 #)and they still told me i was in a pool of candidates.but i don`t know and i am hoping to get the job.what do you think my chances are?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (19) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

pbgapplicant in Dalzell, South Carolina

77 months ago

I know personally in Buford, Georgia said: I guess I got lucky, because after I applied two days later I was called in for interview and then by the end of the week I heard back fromthem and I got the job they were real nice. My friend went for the same job and even though she did not get the job she got a letter by the end of the week. They were very fast.

i did the in person interview about 1 week ago.the guy wrote hire on my paperwork,and i recieved a email the same day when i got home saying that i was still in consideration and they would contact me regarding next steps.what do you think my chances are of getting the job?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Beverage_slave in Southern Cali, California

77 months ago

I don't get Pepsi. They advertised for a sales rep, had 12 open schedule slots that I know were all filled up with applicants and I interview for the position about 3 weeks ago. I even had to submit info for my background check to carco group to go forward. 3 weeks later, nothing, and they are still advertising for the job. Why waste our time? You're telling me that out of the 12 people you interviewed, not one person was qualified? I haven't rec'd an email or anything, just the results of the background check that I passed. Then yesterday, boom, I get a call from Pepsi but ya know what they want? They want another phone interview to verify my info? Huh? I've already done that step, completed the background check and did the interview...now you're calling me to re-do the first step. They obviously don't have a very good system in place. I called Pepsi to tell them that I already did the phone interview, bg check and in-person interview, and they could never answer me as to why they are calling me for another phone interview. These guys are a joke.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

sodacan in fort lee, New Jersey

77 months ago

I've applied to Pepsi presell and Coca Cola account manager, are they comparable in job duties as well as salary? Which company is better to work for? Anbody have experience with these jobs?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

nateurk in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

76 months ago

I have a face to face interview tomorrow and i was wondering if anyone could tell me how long the hiring process takes and how long it takes them to choose you or not. Any info would be great!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (22) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

DA in Winston Salem, North Carolina

76 months ago

I have tried over the years several times to get into the Pepsi call center here in Winston Salem, NC and have had 12yrs call center experience..but to no avail..don't know what it takes to get into that place..but think its kind of like who you know type deal..have known people that have gone back for interviews 3-4 times and then never heard anything back..hate to sound discouraging but wish you luck anyway!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

nateurk in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

76 months ago

I know where your coming from, many places seem to be like that..But! i had my interview and the next day they called me back to offer me the job! went in and had a drug test yesterday and they have to do a background check. Now i just have to wait for them to call me back.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

sodacan in fort lee, New Jersey

76 months ago

Nate Urk in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina said: I know where your coming from, many places seem to be like that..But! i had my interview and the next day they called me back to offer me the job! went in and had a drug test yesterday and they have to do a background check. Now i just have to wait for them to call me back.

Congratulations! It's difficult to get productive answers to one's questions here because many just like to vent. I also have a face to face interview for the presell position next week. Keep us posted. Thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

MTHOM

76 months ago

Does anyone know which temp agency Pepsi uses in Philadelphia?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Kathryn in Richmond, Virginia

60 months ago

Robert Nunez in Tujunga, California said: Well i recently applied for the Merchadiser position in San Fernando, California and went through all the steps. I pass the validated computer test, went along with the phone interview, and ended up passing the oral interview. Nevertheless, after the interview i ended up calling them almost everyday, and went even as far as going back to their facilities and talk to anyone that knew anything about my status of my application. Nevertheless, about three days ago i got an e-mail saying that i am still in consideration for the merchandising position in San Fernando, Ca, and they will contact me regarding the next steps. What i want to know do you think this is actually good news or not really, i mean reading all these posts got me a little nervous, then again i really want this job badly. Nonetheless, i work at a Smart&Final, so i got the customer service skills, i work day-crew and night crew at times, and i even work with the vendors themselves on a daily basis, so pretty much i am familiar with the job requirements. What do you guys think, do you think i might have a chance, of hearing from them again or not, what's up????????

Robert,

My husband applied for a technician job about 6 weeks ago. He passed all the tests and both phone and in person interviews. The site continues to say that he is still being considered and will be contacted with the next steps. He has even called the 800 number on a few occasions and they tell him the same thing - that he is still being considered. When he asked if it normally takes 4-6 weeks the rep told him that he has seen it take 8 weeks or more. I know it's hard to wait when you are unemployed, but the city, county and state jobs are taking even longer to respond than Pepsi and other companies. It doesn't mean you are out of the running but it is frustrating.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

sodacan in fort lee, New Jersey

60 months ago

After you've had a face to face interview and if all things go well, you should get a phone call from the recruiter within 1-2 weeks. Then you will get an email with a contingency offer and they will proceed with the background check and you will need to schedule a physical at the branch. If you've been waiting more than 2 weeks after the face to face interview with no response, chances are they selected somebody else for the position already. However, if you continue to see that you are being considered online it is possible that you are still in the candidate pool in their system for possible future openings.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Da man

59 months ago

Hello,

Did you husband ever hear back from them about the position. I am in the same boat interviewed over a month ago. Recieved an email over 3weeks ago saying I was still under consideration. Did he get the job or still waiting?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Da man

59 months ago

Robert Nunez in Tujunga, California said: Well i recently applied for the Merchadiser position in San Fernando, California and went through all the steps. I pass the validated computer test, went along with the phone interview, and ended up passing the oral interview. Nevertheless, after the interview i ended up calling them almost everyday, and went even as far as going back to their facilities and talk to anyone that knew anything about my status of my application. Nevertheless, about three days ago i got an e-mail saying that i am still in consideration for the merchandising position in San Fernando, Ca, and they will contact me regarding the next steps. What i want to know do you think this is actually good news or not really, i mean reading all these posts got me a little nervous, then again i really want this job badly. Nonetheless, i work at a Smart&Final, so i got the customer service skills, i work day-crew and night crew at times, and i even work with the vendors themselves on a daily basis, so pretty much i am familiar with the job requirements. What do you guys think, do you think i might have a chance, of hearing from them again or not, what's up????????

Hey I wanted to know if you ever haeard from pepsi? Or are you still waiting?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Da man

59 months ago

Kathryn in Richmond, Virginia said: Robert,

My husband applied for a technician job about 6 weeks ago. He passed all the tests and both phone and in person interviews. The site continues to say that he is still being considered and will be contacted with the next steps. He has even called the 800 number on a few occasions and they tell him the same thing - that he is still being considered. When he asked if it normally takes 4-6 weeks the rep told him that he has seen it take 8 weeks or more. I know it's hard to wait when you are unemployed, but the city, county and state jobs are taking even longer to respond than Pepsi and other companies. It doesn't mean you are out of the running but it is frustrating.

Hello,

Did you husband ever hear back from them about the position. I am in the same boat interviewed over a month ago. Recieved an email over 3weeks ago saying I was still under consideration. Did he get the job or still waiting

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Photo Wizard in Las Vegas, Nevada

59 months ago

Da man said: Hey I wanted to know if you ever haeard from pepsi? Or are you still waiting?

I applied with Pepsi (City of Industry, Buena Park and Aliso Viejo, CA). Like you, I also worked for a major retailer working alongside Pepsi sales representatives and merchandisers. I thought by knowing these people they would put in a good word for me. Apparently, the word of a merchandiser means nothing.

I had a few face to face interviews for which I thought I did well. A few days later I received an emailed Rejection letter. That hurt because I know I have the skills Pepsi needs to help take them to the next level.

After each interview, I asked the person for their business card and kept in touch with them. I called and left messages and I have emailed them every 3-4 weeks. Nothing.

I am scheduled for another face to face interview in Buena Park, CA. I will report back what happens!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

dhamilton in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

58 months ago

I applied for a Merchandiser position in West Chester, Pa and I got the phone interview as soon as I finished the application. Then three days later got a face to face interview. A few more days past then I got a email with a contingency offer. I took my drug test yesterday and my fitness test today. Once the results come back I should be starting. This was my fourth time applying and I finally got the opportunity. My best advice is keep trying.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

inception in Smyrna, Georgia

51 months ago

Pepsi is obviously a good company to work for getting in the door is another thing. I recently applied for a driver position. Passed both interviews and was given the job, pending background and fitness test. I took both and passed as well. I then recieved a letter from cargo which is the 3rd party pepsi uses to weed people out, and I was told I did not meet the driving criteria. Now after passing all the test and being offered the job, the job has been recended. I cant get an answer from cargo about the criteria nor do I know why I didnt meet this criteria. I have no DUI or accidents. I was looking forward to starting work, yet a 3rd party company like cargo had my employment taken from me. Who really does the hiring pepsi or 3rd party companies. If any one from pepsi can help please post.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

sodacan in fort lee, New Jersey

51 months ago

inception in Smyrna, Georgia said: Pepsi is obviously a good company to work for getting in the door is another thing. I recently applied for a driver position. Passed both interviews and was given the job, pending background and fitness test. I took both and passed as well. I then recieved a letter from cargo which is the 3rd party pepsi uses to weed people out, and I was told I did not meet the driving criteria. Now after passing all the test and being offered the job, the job has been recended. I cant get an answer from cargo about the criteria nor do I know why I didnt meet this criteria. I have no DUI or accidents. I was looking forward to starting work, yet a 3rd party company like cargo had my employment taken from me. Who really does the hiring pepsi or 3rd party companies. If any one from pepsi can help please post.

You didn't pass the background check. Carco is the 3rd party company that does the background checks for Pepsi. Pepsi does the hiring but you need to pass their background check with Carco. I'd call Carco and ask for a copy of your background check. There must be something in there that flagged you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Tarnold in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

50 months ago

If I did only 2 parts of the stepping do that mean I didn't pass the test I passed all the other test

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

steve in Miami, Florida

49 months ago

I recently did the physical test, they only did one level of stepping just wanted to know what was your result and why they gave you two levels for that test? how long does it take to hear back from them once you do the drug test, physical and background check? they told me they get the drug test and physical test in 2 days. i hope they gave you the job. please can you answer me questions. thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Man in Irvine, California

48 months ago

steve in Miami, Florida said: I recently did the physical test, they only did one level of stepping just wanted to know what was your result and why they gave you two levels for that test? how long does it take to hear back from them once you do the drug test, physical and background check? they told me they get the drug test and physical test in 2 days. i hope they gave you the job. please can you answer me questions. thank you

Hey I'm in the same boat as you did they ever call you back??

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

steve in Miami, Florida

48 months ago

Man in Irvine, California said: Hey I'm in the same boat as you did they ever call you back??

Hey Hi yeah they called me yesteday.. I had the drug and physical done on that tuesday same i authorized them to run my background, i waited until yesterday to call them, I called the 1800 number they told me that they had everything from the test results. i just need it to wait for the warehouse in miami to call me to schedule me for orientation. after 2 hours the warehouse manager called me to schedule me for the orientation.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

steve in Miami, Florida

48 months ago

steve in Miami, Florida said: Hey Hi yeah they called me yesteday.. I had the drug and physical done on that tuesday same i authorized them to run my background, i waited until yesterday to call them, I called the 1800 number they told me that they had everything from the test results. i just need it to wait for the warehouse in miami to call me to schedule me for orientation. after 2 hours the warehouse manager called me to schedule me for the orientation.

I meant to say last tuesday, it took them a week to run my background thats why i waited until yesterday wednesday to call and see.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Man in Anaheim, California

48 months ago

Tarnold in Fort Lauderdale, Florida said: If I did only 2 parts of the stepping do that mean I didn't pass the test I passed all the other test

hey did you ever get a call back??

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Clay in Fort Mohave, Arizona

47 months ago

steve in Miami, Florida said: I meant to say last tuesday, it took them a week to run my background thats why i waited until yesterday wednesday to call and see.

I'm currently waiting my background check results for a merchandiser position. I applied for the loader position, went through the phone screening immediately after applying, was offered face to face interview prior to the phone screening ending. I did well on the face to face, but wasn't told anything prior to leaving. When I asked when they needed to fill the position I was told "yesterday". I didn't hear anything from them for a week and then out of the blue got a phone call offering me a Merch position. They told me I would have to get my CDL, so I have since gotten my CDL Permit and they are going to train me in one of their trucks for 3 weeks and then send me to take the test. Is this normal??

The only problem now is I'm waiting for my background results to come back. I submitted them 5 business days ago, today will make 6 total business days. The guy who has hired me says he doesn't understand, they usually get the results back in 2-3 days. Now I'm worried. I've moved around a lot, but they only asked me for information from the last 3 years. I haven't ever been convicted of a crime. My credit sucks, but I don't believe they check that for this position? I really hope to get this job.

By the way, I don't know anyone in the Pepsi company. You don't have to know someone to get in, just be qualified. I'm sure, however, employee referrals go a long way.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Pepsiman in Las Vegas, Nevada

45 months ago

I applied for a Merchandiser position in Las Vegas, NV and I got the phone interview as soon as I finished the application. This was my sixth time applying....lol.. Then a week later i got a face to face interview. A few more days past then I got a email with a contingency offer. I took my drug and my fitness test and submitted my background info threw CARCO. My status online says Congratulations! Welcome to Pepsi, but it has been a week and heard from nobody, on start date or next steps? Errrr!!! My best advice is to never stop trying..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

robert in Miami, Florida

45 months ago

HRDude in Knoxville, Tennessee said: I applied for the same job at Pepsi for over three months now. They had never answered me once. I have all the qualification they needed, but the same job keep popping up month after month. I wonder what the deal is with Pepsi? If I couldn't hire someone for the position after this long, I would at least talk to this guy who kept applying. Maybe he is not a good fit, but what the heck.

I think this is a very under handed operation. Correct me if I am wrong.

call them back to the number of the person who contacted you about doing the drug test and physical, they should give you the number of human resources in your area so they can schedule you for orientation.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Recent Applicant in Irvine, California

42 months ago

Man in Irvine, California said: Hey I'm in the same boat as you did they ever call you back??

I applied for a loader position in Aliso Viejo a few weeks ago. I had the phone interview about 3 days later and a face to face interview about 2 days afer that? How long does it take for them to notify you if you have been selected? Did you finally get through the background and hired through Pepsi?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Page:   1  2  3  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.