Employment Question for PBC. Pepsi Website Careers

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Lynndiver in Lynn, Massachusetts

56 months ago

I have been in Sales for the past 10 years and also have my CDL. I am extremely interested in a career with the PBC Corp. There is job openings on there website for the Tampa and Sarasota Florida areas for Route Sales. My problem is, when I apply on there website, I don't get very far. They ask me questions about my School level, Convictions, Drug testing, Race and Gender questions. Also if I have a Valid Drivers License and/or CDL.
Now........... Im a US Citizen, I have a college degree, no criminal record, drug free and I have a Commercial Drivers License, but after I fill this out, It says "Sorry, we do not have any current open positions that match your skills and qualifications." Strange, because they didn't ask for any of my skills or qualifications! Im very confused, because according to there website there is many openings in those areas of Florida. This is really upsetting because I would be an asset to this company! Any one else have this same problem?
Thank you for taking the time to read this.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (19) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

pedro garcia in Hialeah, Florida

48 months ago

naci en cuba 11/16/1965 llegue a este paiz agosto 2006 trabajo en palmetto hospital desde que llegue en dos companias diferentes estoy interesado en poder entrar en su compania por mejoria economica soy responsable ,honesto y trabajador gracias pedro

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.