How to get a job at Pepsi.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

Host

Do you work at Pepsi? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

calvin l. webster in Jacksonville, Florida

100 months ago

I'm interested being a part of your company working with your warehouse Dept.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (22) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Patricia Meisami in Laguna Niguel, California

98 months ago

I would like to be a part of your company in the Aliso Viejo are, I have never work for Pepsi Company before. However I have excellent experiance in Purchasing,AP,AR and Administrative Coordinator. Please let know how is it possible to part of your team.

Thank You,

Patricia Meisami

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

linda bozeman in Tampa, Florida

96 months ago

surjeet in New Delhi, India said: i can do any type of job, if it is lebour class also

i am a hard worker very dedicated.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

kooz in Toledo, Ohio

95 months ago

First, I think you guys need to learn how to spell to get any job. Second, I worked there in the warehouse. It's not a good job. 12-14 hour days. Non-stop fast paced lifting. Felt like I was beat with a baseball bat after every shift. They told me I would get two days off a week. I only got saturdays off. To damn sore and tired to do anything on the only day off.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Potential Pepsi Sales Representative

91 months ago

Five days ago I received a telephone pre-interview which basically gave me a run down of the job in question.

The guy said I only had one date I could get my face-to-face interview. I took the day off from my current job and arrived at Pepsi Bottling Group's location. The receptionists tells me, "There is no interview scheduled for you today". Say what? Why in the heck did this guy tell me my interview was on 12/12/07 at 11:00am for?

This interviewer also told me he would send me an email telling me exactly what time my meeting would be and the date. I repeated the date and time he gave me. I never received such email and although he gave me a number to call if I had any problems, I could never reach a live person!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

NY* in Westchester, New York

91 months ago

I applied on their Offical Website and received a call...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Pepsi Sales Rep Applicant

91 months ago

I had my interview today. The interview lasted 30 minutes with the manager giving me a run down of what is expected for a Sales Representative.

Since I am used to working 12 hour days, working 10 plus hours a day is nothing. Will keep you abreast as to what happens with my interview!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.