How to get a job at PepsiCo.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (14)

Host

Do you work at PepsiCo? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

Robert J McReynolds in Minneapolis, Minnesota

90 months ago

Host said: Do you work at PepsiCo? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?
Any advice for someone trying to get in?
I'm interested in a career oppurtunity at Pepsi. How might i go about this.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (40) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

Erik Wirkus in City Of Industry, California

90 months ago

I would like to fill out an application for employment with Pepsico either as a driver or the warehouse in California.The city in which I'm looking for employment in is either Placentia or Fullerton,I'm not sure the city due to borderline area.Can i do that here on-line or would I have to go there and do it there? Please keep making Pepsi the same as always.As far as I'm concerned;theres nothing better then it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Marie in Downey, California

89 months ago

Erik Wirkus in City Of Industry, California said: I would like to fill out an application for employment with Pepsico either as a driver or the warehouse in California.The city in which I'm looking for employment in is either Placentia or Fullerton,I'm not sure the city due to borderline area.Can i do that here on-line or would I have to go there and do it there? Please keep making Pepsi the same as always.As far as I'm concerned;theres nothing better then it.

There is the bottling plant in Buena Park which is seeking drivers. This division is called PBG (Pepsi Bottling Group) I'm sure you can contact information for their number- there is no facility in Placentia.

Good Luck

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Charles Sanner in Greensburg, Pennsylvania

88 months ago

Robert J McReynolds in Minneapolis, Minnesota said: Hello, my name is Robert J McReynolds. I'm contacting you this morning regarding your employment opportunities within the Pepsi company. I would be very grateful if you can contact me by e-mail or by phone.
E-mail:JusCuz3863@yahoo.com
Home#612-886-1376
Cell#612-232-8658

Hello, My name is Charles Sanner. I live in New Stanton,Pa
I am looking for employment at the Youngwood Pa,it is only 10 Min. from where I live. My neighbor works at the youngwood loading dock and distribution center.I would like nothing more than to work for Pepsi. I am available to work any shift.
The Pepsi Co. In Youngwood has my word that I will give my all while working for your co.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

Charlesl in New City, New York

88 months ago

I have an interview at Pepsi in Fl for a Maintenance Tech. I believe they said I would have to take either a written test or a writing test (I'm not quite sure). Anyway, do you have any idea what the test is like and how to prepare myself

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (27) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

Pepsi Employment

87 months ago

I have my resume downloaded on www.pbg.com/careers. After applying for several positions, it tells you if you qualified for any of their positions. My background is in sales yet it fails to list any qualified jobs. How does Pepsi know if I am qualified or not just by my resume?

Next, I know Pepsi probably hires from within before seeking outside candidates. If this is the case, why then does Pepsi sales positions keep on showing up in Indeed.com and other job sites? Wouldn't it be ridiculous for Pepsi to place an advertisement when they are not really looking for candidates?

Either these positions have high turnover rates or Pepsi is not getting enough resumes to fill these positions. I was just curious how other Pepsi applicants view the same hiring practice of Pepsi.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

samuel r. beasley sr. in Detroit, Michigan

86 months ago

looking to join pepsiCo team soon. need employment.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Desperately Seeking Employment in Erie, Pennsylvania

78 months ago

The best advice to give anyone is to never give up. If you want the job at Pepsi bad enough, keep bugging them, eventually they will have to cave in. Good Luck

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

777 scooby- doo in Wilmnigton, Delaware

78 months ago

sure im seeking employment. theres nothing like working to me. it gives me a peace of mind. keeps me active,keeps me happy,keeps my experience level going through the roof once i've accomplished the position place in. its nothing better than to keep soaring once you obtain a great deal of accomplishment on a job/company.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

falmata abdula in Minneapolis, Minnesota

77 months ago

i am truck driver

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Michael Kama in Los Angeles, California

76 months ago

I have been living in Simi Valley, CA for over 6 years now and there is an opening for a Sales MAnager in Simi VAlley. I have sent a resume, but would like to know if there is a number that I can call and follow up? Where is the closect plant/warehouse or office from Simi Valley? Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Thurman Merman in Attleboro, Massachusetts

7 months ago

I could tell you that for almost everyone, it's probably going to take at least a month to get the job from the very first step where you submit an application all the way to the end where you need to wait to have your background check cleared.

Here's all the steps:

Application submission
Email to schedule phone interview
Phone Interview
Email to schedule a face to face interview
Face to face interview
Email that either says they selected more qualified candidates (thus ending the process) or an email that says you are still in consideration.
An offer (I believe it could be either a phone call or email)
Drug test, fitness test, background check
Orientation and start date

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

feefe@comcast.net in New Castle, Delaware

5 months ago

what type of drug test does pepsico do?

Thurman Merman in Attleboro, Massachusetts said: I could tell you that for almost everyone, it's probably going to take at least a month to get the job from the very first step where you submit an application all the way to the end where you need to wait to have your background check cleared.

Here's all the steps:

Application submission
Email to schedule phone interview
Phone Interview
Email to schedule a face to face interview
Face to face interview
Email that either says they selected more qualified candidates (thus ending the process) or an email that says you are still in consideration.
An offer (I believe it could be either a phone call or email)
Drug test, fitness test, background check
Orientation and start date

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.