How to get a job at PepsiAmericas.

Comments (17)

Host

Do you work at PepsiAmericas? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Tyrone Henderson in Kansas City, Kansas

101 months ago

No, I went on your web site. I haven't had an interview yet, I was filling out an application hoping to get a interview.

Tyrone Henderson in Kansas City, Kansas

101 months ago

I would like to have a interview with you because I believe that I could be a valuable person to your team. Thank You.

Emma (Host) in Stamford, Connecticut

101 months ago

Tyrone Henderson said: I would like to have a interview with you because I believe that I could be a valuable person to your team. Thank You.

Hi,

Although a recruiter from PepsiAmericas may view the forum, your best bet is to apply directly to a job through Indeed. After you've run a search, click on the job titles to view the job detail. This takes you out of Indeed to the website listing the job. Application instructions will vary from site to site.

Good luck!

Cindy in Cleveland, Ohio

98 months ago

I've been in manufacturing for 14yrs for a hair and skin company I like to change my direction to learn new things with a positive attitude.

Edwin Jones

98 months ago

Host said: Do you work at PepsiAmericas? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

If possible can you help me with employment at pepsi?

Been There Done That

96 months ago

Be careful applying with PepsiAmericas. Why? Just take a look at all the reply's that have been posted. PepsiAmericas can't even get the job description correct.

Been There Too in Albion, Indiana

96 months ago

Take the advice and be careful. They advertised this position 3 months ago and went through the interviewing process. To make a long story short they were not up front with their decison and interviewing process. I was told by a respected recruiting manager that they had offered the position to one of their candidates (who declined) when they called me in for a second interview. After that experience my only advice is Drink Coke.

Deb in Huntington, Indiana

95 months ago

I had an interview at the refurb center in Ft. Wayne. I found the HR and the Plant Manager very informitve. They laid out their expectations for the job and their questions were good. I don't think I did well on the interview however, but I liked the way they conducted business. Up front with alot of tact. Communication was great.

Cindy Hoersten in Fort Wayne, Indiana

95 months ago

I had an nterview with at the refurb center in Fort Wayne 7 days ago also. I agree with Deb that they were in formative.I think I messed up the interview also.

briranda griffin in Saint Louis, Missouri

88 months ago

i just want to work for the company, because i need job to pay for school and i'm homeless as well

briranda griffin in Saint Louis, Missouri

88 months ago

Hi! My name is Briranda J. Griffin and i believe that i well a very valueable person our company because i'm dependable, work hard and i follow instuction very well.

apesriley in Tinley Park, Illinois

87 months ago

The Chicago area PepsiAmericas is an absolute MESS. They posted 3 open positions for machine operators. My husband went in and interviewed, took the criminal background and was set to do a drug screening when they "reminded" him that this was only a temporary position, and that the full time positions that were posted were an error on their part. This after stalling and not contacting us for two weeks. It was a complete waste of our time and they see no reason to improve their HR practices.

I enjoyed my first Diet Coke in a long while this morning.

1990@cox.net in Baton Rouge, Louisiana

76 months ago

Host said: Do you work at PepsiAmericas? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

no i never hade a job at pepsi.

dog in WAPELLO, Iowa

63 months ago

apesriley in Tinley Park, Illinois said: The Chicago area PepsiAmericas is an absolute MESS. They posted 3 open positions for machine operators. My husband went in and interviewed, took the criminal background and was set to do a drug screening when they "reminded" him that this was only a temporary position, and that the full time positions that were posted were an error on their part. This after stalling and not contacting us for two weeks. It was a complete waste of our time and they see no reason to improve their HR practices.

I enjoyed my first Diet Coke in a long while this morning.

I applied for a forklift operator in CedarRapids, Iowa. I got a reply saying their were looking for someone whose skills were closer to their needs, what crock. I have 25 years as a forklift operator, 16 years as a certified operator. 5 of those years I was a trainer. Oh yeah I'm a warehouse specialist of 25 years. Maybe it's my age, isn't that against the law. Maybe I ought to contact CEO of PEPSI. I think drink a coke now.

jeremiah jones in Lilburn, Georgia

13 months ago

Tyrone Henderson in Kansas City, Kansas said: No, I went on your web site. I haven't had an interview yet, I was filling out an application hoping to get a interview.

i moved here from a different state hoping to land any position at Pepsi no answer phone call back nothing I have been employed at Pepsi for 12 years i have a excellent back ground and want to finish my career at Pepsi.

jeremiah jones in Lilburn, Georgia

13 months ago

Tyrone Henderson in Kansas City, Kansas said: No, I went on your web site. I haven't had an interview yet, I was filling out an application hoping to get a interview.

i moved here from a different state hoping to land any position at Pepsi no answer phone call back nothing I have been employed at Pepsi for 12 years i have a excellent back ground and want to finish my career at Pepsi.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.