PetSmart Jobs Forum

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.

Current Discussions (132) - Start a Discussion

alldogsgotoheaven1984 in Loveland, Colorado

is it possible to switch from grooming to banfield or pet hotel if on a 2 year grooming contract?

could i switch from grooming department to banfield or pet hotel if i go to grooming school and have the 2 year contrct but then not like it?

PETSMART in BOLINGBROOK, Illinois

Updated 77 months ago

is pet smart a good company to work for-truthfully? - 4 Replies

do they care about their employees honestly? do they care more about sales or what exactly honestly is this company like?

Ted S in Decatur, Illinois

Pay information, please?

I am doing some research and found the following job titles at the PetSmart website. Can anyone please provide me with salary information on...

Jen123 in Glens Falls, New York

Request for info on Banfield and Petsmart jobs/salaries/etc.

Could you please tell me anything (pros and cons, etc.) about the following. Any location is great but I am applying at the Saratoga, NY...

Cyndi W in Wilmington, North Carolina

Updated 78 months ago

Getting a job at PetsMart - 2 Replies

So i applied online at PetsMart.com and filled it out, but I am worried I am not gonna even get a call back, and I REALLY want this job. I have...

juflier10 in Maryland

Updated 78 months ago

New @ PETSMART....new scheduling system and selling training classes ?!?!?! - 1 Reply

I have recently accepted a position with PS, though I have not started yet (this week sometime.) I am in PetCare...they did mention cross training,...

Heather in Millersville, Maryland

Updated 79 months ago

Tranferring after Academy - 4 Replies

I still have to take my practical, so I'm not sure about whether or not I'll have to go to the academy. I know you have to sign a two-year contract,...

juflier10 in Maryland

Updated 79 months ago

working at petsmart - 2 Replies

i have been reading for hours. after reading everything the employees say about their stores, i am worried about working for petsmart. what the heck...

Fred Simon in phoenix, Arizona

Updated 79 months ago

IT Department interviews at PetSmart - 1 Reply

I just had an interview at PetSmart SSG in Phoenix. Be careful, the IT department does not know what they are looking for. They rely on consultants...

survivor in Baiting Hollow, New York

Updated 79 months ago

Do petsmart grooming bathers have to work every single weekend, both days of the weekend? - 2 Replies

do bathers have to work every single weekend? do they work both saturday and sunday or do they rotate?

Updated 79 months ago

petsmart grooming-do animals cage dry or what are the methods in the drying process? - 2 Replies

i am concerned after hearing on the news that a dog died because of not being able to breathe from the heat exhaustion in a cage at petco who let the...

Updated 79 months ago

petsmart bather pay per hour- is this negotiable? - 3 Replies

i got a job offer from the grooming salon manager for a bather position. she said it is pretty low 7.35-7.45 an hour. i will be supplementing...

kitty in Ontario, California

Updated 80 months ago

grooming commission pay-when slow is it bad pay? - 1 Reply

once a groomer and finish the academy, i heard you still are hourly and have to do 100 dogs, soon goes to commission only. during slow days/slow...

Cindy D in Virginia Beach, Virginia

Updated 80 months ago

breaking the 2 year grooming academy contract - 1 Reply

after going to the academy for the grooming salon to become a groomer, and then you sign a 2 year contract, if for some reason the job does not work...

Kimmy in Denver, Colorado

bather starts at 7.45 an hour when does it go up and how much

is there a 30 day review or just a 90 day then the full year review...and how much does it go up. 7.45 to me is LOW i make 9.50 at another job and to...

juflier10 in Maryland

Updated 80 months ago

bathers-is it true that they start as a cashier before becoming full time in the salon? - 5 Replies

the petsmart who interviewed me said they only have part time as a bather position but offered a cashier position to make it a full time job. this...

Cindy D in Virginia Beach, Virginia

Updated 81 months ago

What is it like to work in the PetSmart Grooming as a bather? questions about a bather job - 1 Reply

what is the hourly start pay for a bather? what days are typically worked? what is your daily routine like? do you get tips?how do they work-are...

dreamer27 in Lewisville, Texas

Updated 81 months ago

jobs at PetSmart? - 1 Reply

How Old do you have to be to work at PetSmart?

Cory p in Vancouver, Washington

Drug test, What do I need to bring?

I was wondering if I would need photo ID? I only have a school ID.. What should I bring?

SQUID DF in Buckeye, Arizona

Updated 83 months ago

I applied to PetSmart .......i was reading the threads but could use some info - 1 Reply

just curious i applied for the stock position but im a college student and in reference to what i've read on here i'd have to start super early...

ws

Updated 83 months ago

How much do Operations Managers make at Petsmart? - 2 Replies

I had my 1st interview today and I go for my 2nd interview tomorrow. The Store Manager who conducted the interview today told me that he's not the...

Molzy7687 in Minneapolis, Minnesota

What position to apply for?

I'm interested in getting a job at Petsmart. I'm currently a senior in college, getting my degree in Animal Science. I want to work 20-30 hours a...

Jonathan Morales in North Bergen, New Jersey

Updated 84 months ago

best buy pay? - 1 Reply

i applied before christmas and was suppose to get called back since the manager called me but she never bothered return my phone call since i kept...

nocturnal in North Kingstown, Rhode Island

Updated 85 months ago

I applied online and all...... now i need more advice guidance from you all if possible. - 1 Reply

yes, i applied and i was wondering when do they usually call you up?...I mean on the El paso Times, Petsmart said they needed people and all so...

Alex K in Chicago, Illinois

Updated 87 months ago

How much do Pet Product Managers make per hour? - 1 Reply

Does it depend on the location in the US? Example, the state of Maryland? And what type of bonus and/or commission is involved with Pet product...

Tony Carroll in Silver Spring, Maryland

Why are small volume stores ran cleaner and less frills than warehouse based stores?

My real question is what does the warehouse style store emphasize and the smaller volume store?

Lyn Black in Duluth, Minnesota

Updated 88 months ago

PETS MART IS A FRAUD - 2 Replies

Pets mart, the more I am around these type of people the more I like my dog. He is certainly smarter then Pets Mart. They have been running this ad...

petperson in Arlington Heights, Illinois

Updated 88 months ago

Working @ the Banfield hospitals inside Petsmart. - 2 Replies

Im interested in working as a front desk coordinator @ the Banfield hospital inside a Petsmart and have an interview this next week. Just wondering...

Jodie Strake in O Fallon, Missouri

Working @ the Banfield hospitals inside Petsmart.

Im interested in working as a front desk coordinator @ the Banfield hospital inside a Petsmart and have an interview this next week. Just wondering...

Keith in Montgomery, Alabama

Updated 88 months ago

how to get an interview for store manager - 1 Reply

Hi, Could anyone tell me how to score an interview at PetSmart. I applied for a store manager position posted on monster.com. I have over eight...

n/a in Buckeye, Arizona

Updated 89 months ago

Don't get a job at PetSmart Corporte People (especially HRIS) - 1 Reply

Myself and 3 other HRIS Analyst quit within 3 months. They do a horrible job of explaining the job you interview for.. .then when you start.. it's...

PRIVATE in Scottsdale, Arizona

Don't go to work for Petsmart I.S.

Very bad enviroment. Lots of people leaving. The CIO is an egomaniac and an incompetent leader. Moral is at an all time low with a turnover of...

Page: « Previous   1  2  3 

What's great about where you work? If you could change one thing about your job, what would it be? Got a question? Share the best and worst about what you do and where you work by joining a discussion or starting your own.

RSS Feed Icon Subscribe to this forum as an RSS feed.

» Sign in or create an account to start a discussion.