Pet care manager's duty

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Ferret_girl in Kingman, Arizona

50 months ago

Hello I am looking at working for petsmart as a pet care manager this is a brand new store still being built I had one interview the store manager said I should have another one with the DM my question is with this there will be a dog hotel in the store is that under the care of the pet manager? And how big are these hotels? This store is 30,000 sq feet. Thank you for the help

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

guy101 in nowhere, Nebraska

50 months ago

No it is not under the care of the petcare manager. The petcare manager is fish,reptiles, and small animals/birds. The pets hotel will have its own manager.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Ferret_girl in Kingman, Arizona

50 months ago

Ok thank you for the info on this I am looking forward to the store opening will be nice to have one that cares about animals

Buffy's Mom in Kingman, Arizona

50 months ago

I really hope this is a Pet Smart Hotel store!!!! We really need a Hotel here!!!! I take my Lab all the way over to the Pet smart Hotel in Henderson, Nev. Some times she stays a night and some time when we are gone for a week she is there. She is a Happy Camper! I know she is safe and warm and loved! They have the BEST employees there in that Hotel. Please make this a Hotel!!!

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.