PetSmart Interview Questions.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (12)

Host

It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at PetSmart?

Any advice on striking the right note?

Reply - Report abuse

MONICA TEAGLE in Newnan, Georgia

93 months ago

I would like to know how long will it takes to get and interview i will love to work with the company cause you have great people that work for your company. So I will like to know do you'll have to interviews.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

c in Neenah, Wisconsin

92 months ago

CUSTOMER SERVICE IS NUMBER ONE!!!!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

James in Whitewater, Wisconsin

92 months ago

Customer service is a key thing to say in any retail interview. I have had 4 jobs in the past two years, the jobs have come and gone because I am in college, but in the interview the only thing they will want to know is if you are compentent in difficult customer "grace underfire" and that you pay attention to every customers questions.
I hope that this helps because I've been in retail since I was 16, wow that was almost 10 years ago lol

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Pnknlvr96 in Colorado

86 months ago

I interviewed for a job at PetSmart last Saturday and the questions were things like "Tell me about yourself" and "Do you have retail experience?" and "Do you have pet experience?" They were very basic questions and a very easy interview in my opinion. They offered me the job yesterday. I think they just want honest, hard-working people who will do a good job and give great service while having a positive outlook. I applied online a week ago but had to call the store manager to get the interview, so you may need to be persistent.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (34) / No Reply - Report abuse

jenny721 in Parker, Colorado

86 months ago

Dude what petsmart? because i just applied there

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

86 months ago

well i mean where in colorado becaue i appiled for the one in parker

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Pnknlvr96 in Colorado

86 months ago

It's the one in Parker at Twenty Mile Road. When did you apply and what else do you want to know?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

86 months ago

Yup and i have an interview this morning at 11. Im pretty excited because just moved here and i dont know anyone so maybe this will b a chance to make friends.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Pnknlvr96 in Colorado

86 months ago

Ok good luck and maybe I'll meet you soon. :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

ITArchitect in phoenix, Arizona

83 months ago

Host said: It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at PetSmart?

Any advice on striking the right note?

They make you take psychological tests and never get back to you on the results. I had several interviews and they were terrible (late to the interview, not prepared) and did not ever provide feedback. Stay away from PetSmart !!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (21) Reply - Report abuse

babyc in Springfield, Virginia

59 months ago

So I went in for an interview with the DoggieDay Camp, and the manager explained like everything to me and she seemed like she liked me a lot, i also have animal experience, esp. dogs... and she saw that on my application. At the end of the interview, that took like 30 mins. she told me that she will be touching base with one of the other managers and will call me back for a second interview.. What does this mean? Did i not get the job, or is this the process for the store?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (25) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.