Questions about the interview, and what happens afterwards?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

babyc in Springfield, Virginia

56 months ago

So I went in for an interview with the DoggieDay Camp, and the manager explained like everything to me and she seemed like she liked me a lot, i also have animal experience, esp. dogs... and she saw that on my application. At the end of the interview, that took like 30 mins. she told me that she will be touching base with one of the other managers and will call me back for a second interview.. What does this mean? Did i not get the job, or is this the process for the store?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

RLizG in Marietta, Georgia

56 months ago

It is the process.

Application
2-3 interviews
background screen/drug test
Job offer/acceptance
training.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Lovely Irene Garcia in Davao, Philippines

56 months ago

babyc in Springfield, Virginia said: So I went in for an interview with the DoggieDay Camp, and the manager explained like everything to me and she seemed like she liked me a lot, i also have animal experience, esp. dogs... and she saw that on my application. At the end of the interview, that took like 30 mins. she told me that she will be touching base with one of the other managers and will call me back for a second interview.. What does this mean? Did i not get the job, or is this the process for the store?

It means that you are being considered for the job but still there are certain processes you have to go through, just hold on to your chair, and be prepared for what is coming. Usually, it takes 2 to 3 sets of interview before an applicant is hired so you have to be patient. Now if 1 or 2 weeks have passed and you didn’t hear or receive any call, try to send a short e-mail inquiring about the job you applied for. Do it politely. If you're not hired, move on and look for another! Good luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.