working at petsmart

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

robin jason in Elkhorn, Wisconsin

79 months ago

i have been reading for hours. after reading everything the employees say about their stores, i am worried about working for petsmart. what the heck is wrong with the company!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

AggieChick in Virginia

79 months ago

robin jason in Elkhorn, Wisconsin said: i have been reading for hours. after reading everything the employees say about their stores, i am worried about working for petsmart. what the heck is wrong with the company!!!

Me TOO!!!! I start workin @ petsmart next week :? All i can do is pray that the ppl r nice... Since frm wat i been reading the past few hrs the system is all messed up :0... & if not i jus gota get thru the summer til i go bak 2 skool... it cant be that bad... RIGHT!?!?!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

juflier10 in Maryland

79 months ago

look guys, you are going to get people that complain about any company, that's life. i have been working for PetSmart for about 5 months now and am a lead cashier already. i think the company is great, and the people i work with for the most part are awesome...excluding one rotten apple who i am having some problems with. managers are really cool, and i think it really depends on what store you go to, each one is different, and each management has different personalities...i am lucky enough to be at a great store. good luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.