what about working at petsmart, good or bad

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

juflier10 in Maryland

87 months ago

good!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

dreamer27

87 months ago

robin jason in Elkhorn, Wisconsin said: what about working at petsmart, good or bad

I suggest you keep reading on what other people have written about working for this company. I was with them 10+ years. I disagree with alot of stuff and I don't care for where I see the company going. It's very sad. Read on from what other people have said, and I have written alot. My last store, I hardly know anyone, they are quitting and the managers are just waiting to find another job before they quit. I don't blame them. They don't know how to treat their employees. If you are not a good seller, forget it. They will write you up for not selling training classes. They are working the trainer there now 6 days a week, no weekends off and she is the only one and not going to hire another person. So in time she will quit also.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

P in Chesapeake, Virginia

78 months ago

Put it tho way, you could be there years and still only get 12 hours a week and they keep hiring new people that will get more hours than you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

doglady in Michigan

78 months ago

dreamer27 said: I suggest you keep reading on what other people have written about working for this company. I was with them 10+ years. I disagree with alot of stuff and I don't care for where I see the company going. It's very sad. Read on from what other people have said, and I have written alot. My last store, I hardly know anyone, they are quitting and the managers are just waiting to find another job before they quit. I don't blame them. They don't know how to treat their employees. If you are not a good seller, forget it. They will write you up for not selling training classes. They are working the trainer there now 6 days a week, no weekends off and she is the only one and not going to hire another person. So in time she will quit also.

Please do not pay any attention to dreamer27. First of all, I have no idea what position you have been hired for. Training is in a class all of its own. I am very pleased with my job....I am the only trainer, work full-time, do time in every other department, and enjoy my job every day! I work open to close every Sat. and Sun.; not because it is required, but because I realize that is where the business is. In my store at least, you can enjoy what you do if you are passionate about it. I LOVE MY JOB!!!! dreamer27 is bitter because she got fired for going against company policy.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.